are there any Pod Systems where you never replace coils ?

icantchooseone

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
assuming not which one lasts the longest before it needs a coil change ?

Although you have a valid question - this as much depend on the type of juice that you vape; type, amount, etc. of sweeteners used as well as other ingredients.

i have only used disposables up to now .

I have been very happy with my Caliburn Koko Primes until now - excellent coil life, excellent battery life, charges ultra-fast and has the auto-draw feature.

It's a device that's very close to a disposable experience.

I have been very happy with my Caliburn Koko Primes until now - excellent coil life, excellent battery life, charges ultra-fast and has the auto-draw feature.

It's a device that's very close to a disposable experience.
coil life is how long ?

Caliburn pods lasts long, but as @ace_d_house_cat mentioned there are a lot of variables. In the beginning it lasted me almost a month, now I wreck any stock coil in 3 days flat. So it depends on juice, power, vaping style etc etc etc... but the Caliburn is definitely a step up from disposable vapes, any rendition of the Uwell Caliburn/KoKo tange.

As I say - it depends on what e-liquids you're using. Some last 1 week, other times they last 3 weeks.
There's no definitive answer here but regardless, it will be more economical than disposables.
thanks . TBH the price isnt my problem - my problem is the disposables - i cant "taste" them after regular use . i was hoping this system would fix that . ive read that disposables are not 'regulated' but pods are - not sure if that affects taste ?

Caliburn pods lasts long, but as @ace_d_house_cat mentioned there are a lot of variables. In the beginning it lasted me almost a month, now I wreck any stock coil in 3 days flat. So it depends on juice, power, vaping style etc etc etc... but the Caliburn is definitely a step up from disposable vapes, any rendition of the Uwell Caliburn/KoKo tange.
thanks , it has awesome YT reviews .

If you read many of the threads on this forum, you will find many that discuss vapor's tongue, loss of taste and many devices that do not deliver flavour. I personally do not like disposables and especially the part about getting juice that could have been in that container for who knows how long.

Vaping is a journey, it has taken me ten years plus to get to the point where I know what I like and buy accordingly. What can help is a little self confidence and what I suggested above can give you that. Look for reviews on the Dead Rabbit R tank and you will find many singing praises . However there is no holy grail and there may be a better alternative.

From my own experience I have found that having a rebuildable of some kind gives you more options. Just think of a scenario whereby you are not getting flavour. So, you strip your tank, clean or replace your coil, put new cotton and off you go again. All without spending any more money. Your disposable cannot tell you the state of charge of the battery, it may well have run down to a point where it is not delivering what it did on opening the packet, hence the loss of flavour. Even rechargeable pods suffer from this.

In the early days our "disposables" were pen style batteries that lasted a few months and clearo atomizers that burnt out single wire coils on piece. For the price of 4 x 250 bucks dispo's you could have a decent mod and tank. Yes they are not as convenient as a disposable but they are much more satisfying. I get around a week out of my RTA's and I vape 25-30 mls a day before I need a clean and rewick. Which takes me on average less than ten minutes.

My biggest bug bear was the sub ohm tanks, I was constantly changing coils at great expense. I am an old fart, and there are quite a few of us on this forum. If we can learn, you can too. What I can't teach you is the patience and will.

If you read many of the threads on this forum, you will find many that discuss vapor's tongue, loss of taste and many devices that do not deliver flavour. I personally do not like disposables and especially the part about getting juice that could have been in that container for who knows how long.

Vaping is a journey, it has taken me ten years plus to get to the point where I know what I like and buy accordingly. What can help is a little self confidence and what I suggested above can give you that. Look for reviews on the Dead Rabbit R tank and you will find many singing praises . However there is no holy grail and there may be a better alternative.

From my own experience I have found that having a rebuildable of some kind gives you more options. Just think of a scenario whereby you are not getting flavour. So, you strip your tank, clean or replace your coil, put new cotton and off you go again. All without spending any more money. Your disposable cannot tell you the state of charge of the battery, it may well have run down to a point where it is not delivering what it did on opening the packet, hence the loss of flavour. Even rechargeable pods suffer from this.

In the early days our "disposables" were pen style batteries that lasted a few months and clearo atomizers that burnt out single wire coils on piece. For the price of 4 x 250 bucks dispo's you could have a decent mod and tank. Yes they are not as convenient as a disposable but they are much more satisfying. I get around a week out of my RTA's and I vape 25-30 mls a day before I need a clean and rewick. Which takes me on average less than ten minutes.

My biggest bug bear was the sub ohm tanks, I was constantly changing coils at great expense. I am an old fart, and there are quite a few of us on this forum. If we can learn, you can too. What I can't teach you is the patience and will.
much appreciated !!!!!!!!!!

Back