Are you curious? Want to try the new flavours?

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Are you curious to what the flavours are like??

Well, I am curious to how you may experience the flavours.

Soooo, with that in mind, I have decided that on the day of the Joburg Vape Meet (see previous post for more information or go here: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vape-meet-jhb-23-10-2021.t74129/) I will be bringing a mod and separate tanks, each filled with one of the five ("whoah! we only knew about two!") flavours in the new Angry Bubble range. :)

And yes, thinking of COVID and general health, I will also have disposable wipes (non alcoholic based in deference to our Muslim users) which to clean the tanks off with after every use.

So, if you're curious, track me down and demand (no need to bribe, I'm not JMPD) a puff (or three) of the new flavour profiles.

I am even contemplating taking some stock with which will be offered at a special price for the day for a small favour (oh no! here's the catch!) being a small review on a platform of your choice (okay, not all bad).

Interested? Let me know below. Happy vaping! :)

Contemplating? ... just bring the stock dammit!
Waffles and Caramel Ice Cream with the customary dash of RY4 , as well as the Zoo Biscuits, Frosted Flakes, Custard Slices and Cina-Bun are all definites, (all in 12mg freebase)
Any other similar taste profiles will be taken too! (willingly or otherwise!)

this sounds too yum
IT is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing ... think Milky Lane waffles with four large dollops of ice cream on top, drenched with Caramel / Butterscotch Syrup ... (without the calories of course :giggle:)
As for the Zoo Biscuits juice ... OMG ... flashbacks to childhood when Mother Hubbard gave us a glass of real farm milk along with Zoo Biscuits that looked like animals, (unlike the Chernobyl mutants they're currently adorned with).
Quite seriously this mans juices are simply out of this world :inlove:

IT is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing ... think Milky Lane waffles with four large dollops of ice cream on top, drenched with Caramel / Butterscotch Syrup ... (without the calories of course :giggle:)
As for the Zoo Biscuits juice ... OMG ... flashbacks to childhood when Mother Hubbard gave us a glass of real farm milk along with Zoo Biscuits that looked like animals, (unlike the Chernobyl mutants they're currently adorned with).
Quite seriously this mans juices are simply out of this world :inlove:
I must try some soon then and when my wife says something I’ll just blame you. Problem solved.

Back