Argus Air Pod

Kershan_N

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi there,

Sorry if this comes off as a little foolish. I have been vaping for the past couple years and have a couple mods, single and dual coil tanks. I purchased an Argus Air pod in the hype of things which has been laying around in a cupboard.
I've been looking for more throat hit and recently got a 6mg juice (Red Pill) and was wondering if this would work in the Argus Air pod with the 0.6ohm coils?

Your help and advice is much appreciated

Hi there,

Sorry if this comes off as a little foolish. I have been vaping for the past couple years and have a couple mods, single and dual coil tanks. I purchased an Argus Air pod in the hype of things which has been laying around in a cupboard.
I've been looking for more throat hit and recently got a 6mg juice (Red Pill) and was wondering if this would work in the Argus Air pod with the 0.6ohm coils?

Your help and advice is much appreciated
The elusive throat hit as sought after by ex smokers :inlove:... I can't speak for either Red Pill or the Air Pod, however I do have a couple of pods with very similar features as the Air Pod, and I'll go with Silver on this one ... drop the power, restrict the airflow and I believe you'll get a pleasant surprise.

6mg might also not give you the hit you want, try MTL juice, 12-18mg (not nic salts). But start low, 10-15W and build it up from there. Dont go over 20W.

6mg might also not give you the hit you want, try MTL juice, 12-18mg (not nic salts). But start low, 10-15W and build it up from there. Dont go over 20W.
You raise good points ;) ... I love a 12 -18mg juice of at least 50% PG, for its combination Nic boost / throat hit in a stealth vape :inlove: ... I would however suggest starting even lower on power, (no laughing now :facepalm:), as I still do MTL / RDL, dependant on the device, at typically between 5 and 15 Watts :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice everyone. Will give it a go and see what happens. I just figured trying the Argus with the 6mg for something compact when i leave home since an Aegis 2 with Zeus X isn't exactly convenient ‍

Back