Back again and need help

Reaper

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all.

I have tried vaping and it went well but then switched back to ciggs , i cant remember why.

Recently I started with air pops disposable again, and seriously want to give up the stinkies.

I want to get a MTL Pod System, just want any advise or opinions which one will be the best.

From what I heard the Caliburn series is good.
The koko prime version is good from what i read, especially for ex smokers.

But I found a couple of articles that said the Caliburn koko has been discontinued?

Is that true and if so what would u guys recommend.

Many thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a big advocate for the Caliburn range. It works so well and we have one in every room at home.
The Koko Prime has been discontinued and been replaced with the GK2 and Tenet.
My reccomendation is the Tenet as it has a bigger battery (950mAh) and is made out of metal. I've just purchased one for myself.

All of the above mentioned work with the standard Caliburn G coils and work really well with anything above 9mg freebase and all nic salts e-liquids.

Thx for the reply.
I will be looking into the TENET and possibly getting one today!!!!

I am a big advocate for the Caliburn range. It works so well and we have one in every room at home.
The Koko Prime has been discontinued and been replaced with the GK2 and Tenet.
My reccomendation is the Tenet as it has a bigger battery (950mAh) and is made out of metal. I've just purchased one for myself.

All of the above mentioned work with the standard Caliburn G coils and work really well with anything above 9mg freebase and all nic salts e-liquids.

Just a question y anything above 9mg in freebase?

Just a question y anything above 9mg in freebase?

Well I guess any 50/50 e-liquid will work but MTL pod systems are designed for higher nicotine than DL. I vape 3mg in my DL devices and 9-12mg in my Caliburn MTL kit.

If you are going to use it to quit smoking, I recommend no less than 12mg initially.

I was given an Oxva XLIM V2 and I'm impressed!

It can be used for DL or MTL, depending on the coil which is used. I use it with an 18mg freebase on either the 0.6ohm or 0.8ohm coil, both of which are good. I haven't tried the 1.0ohm coil with nic salts, as I don't vape nic salts.

The Oxva has variable wattage and adjustable airflow, as well as auto-draw.

Sleek design; comfortable in the hand.

All in all a superb pod kit!

OXVA.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all.

I have tried vaping and it went well but then switched back to ciggs , i cant remember why.

Recently I started with air pops disposable again, and seriously want to give up the stinkies.

I want to get a MTL Pod System, just want any advise or opinions which one will be the best.

From what I heard the Caliburn series is good.
The koko prime version is good from what i read, especially for ex smokers.

But I found a couple of articles that said the Caliburn koko has been discontinued?

Is that true and if so what would u guys recommend.

Many thx

im selling a virtually new and unused Vaporesso Luxe Qs with pods and liquids for half price

Back