ARMOR Mods Armor 1.0 RDA

adam2016

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Item wanted:
ARMOR Mods Armor 1.0 RDA

Price Preference:Top dollar will be paid.

Condition
:Nearly new.

Age of the item
:Any.

Location of item
:Anywhere in SA.

Delivery/Collection
:Will pay delivery.

Reason
:I NEED ONE.

Picture here
:

Hope you get one Bud. They are awesomeeeee. If I had 2 I would sell you one but unfortunately only have one. If you don't come right give the SXK one a go. Heard they are spot on.

I've never owned a clone of anything but on Saturday I had the opportunity to try an SXK Armor on a mates mech squonker. I was blown away by the quality. Briefly compared an original with the clone and to be honest I would never say the one was a clone. The flavour was insane.

I've never owned a clone of anything but on Saturday I had the opportunity to try an SXK Armor on a mates mech squonker. I was blown away by the quality. Briefly compared an original with the clone and to be honest I would never say the one was a clone. The flavour was insane.
Yeah it is quite sad that the clone is that good but on the other hand a good thing because Armor's are quite hard to get. I use to sell stuff so quick and I have had my Armor from brand new now for about 3 months and still loving it. It is my daily work horse.

Yeah it is quite sad that the clone is that good but on the other hand a good thing because Armor's are quite hard to get. I use to sell stuff so quick and I have had my Armor from brand new now for about 3 months and still loving it. It is my daily work horse.
Been told the sxk is just as good......but just as hard to find

Been told the sxk is just as good......but just as hard to find
Sir Vape stocks them. Out of stock now but they will get in again soon I think. Otherwise I will ask some friends who odered from 3FVape if they have a spare one lying around.

Back