Aromamizer V-RDA 25mm by Steam Crave (With Bottom Feed Pin)

WARMACHINE

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Looks interesting as the Aromamizer range has always been so good, but what is the idea of a 25mm RDA ? Are their any squonkers that this won't look stupid on ?

Personally I love the idea of a 25 mm Rda. It adds so much more freedom to build in. The Budda Rda 30mm appeals to me even more.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Personally I love the idea of a 25 mm Rda. It adds so much more freedom to build in. The Budda Rda 30mm appeals to me even more.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Totally, but buddas and temples belong on big mods like the RX200. i haven't seen any squonker as big as the RX

I'm not sure why the move to 25mm and bigger atties. Tanks, I get, but RDA's not so much. Sure, the build deck is bigger, but I've never had an issue with fitting even 3mm ID dual claptons in most 22mm toppers.

I think maybe the cloud competition peeps see a vapour production advantage - the Kennedy was one of the first to go larger than 22mm and it's a favourite of that scene.

There are a few squonkers that would fit a 25mm atty, but they're not in the mainstream. Usually, squonk boxes are the depth of a 6-10ml bottle (which has utility - you don't want the bottle loose in the mod).

Here's one that's 30mm deep...

315ncqs.jpg

larger diameter drippers, are a pretty different kettle of fish to 22mm, much more space of the vapor to condense. but you generally need a lot more power to get them going. I have a Mutation X234 (24.5mm) which has a pretty massive deck.

It. Is. Beautiful. I am getting one. Will look KILLER on the Cuboid. Beautiful dripper.

Back