Aspire - Merry Xmas Giveaway!

DaveN

Aspire
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hello Everyone,

Don't forget to enter this Xmas giveaway contest!

First of all, please allow us to thank you for following us and supporting Aspire with your feedback. May your life be blessed with joy, love and miracles.
xmas-sa-1200-jpg.154429

How to win?
Just reply and let us know your experience with Aspire devises or which one you would like to purchase in the near future.

Contest Requirements:
You must be 18+ years old and have a delivery address in South Africa to enter.

Contest ENDS on 31-Dec-2018

6 winners will be randomly selected and announced on 3-Jan-2019.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year,

DaveN
- Aspire -

About us: Aspire is one of the best vape brands for tanks, mods and kits. Our brand is popular among vapers worldwide and we are dedicated to provide our customers high quality products and an attentive service.
We are a pioneer for innovations in the vaping industry with the past launch of products such as Nautilus tank, Atlantis tank, Cleito tank, Revvo tank.
More information at: www.aspirecig.com or www.aspirecig-global.com

Attachments

• Xmas SA 1200.jpg
    Xmas SA 1200.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
I love the Gusto and the Nautilus with hollowed out sleeve. I use the Nautilus every day for nic salts. I don't vape nic salts all day long though - just a puff here and there. The Nautilus and nic salts is a match made in heaven!

The Nautilus Mini got me off the smokes so will always have a special place in my heart. Thanks for the comp!

Breeze 2 with salts brought back my sanity during the toughest times in 2018.

Thanks

The Nautilus Mini was pivotal in my vaping journey and I continue to recommend it to converts.

Breeze 2 is my wives go to device.

Nautilus 2S is a very interesting tank. I am now looking for an MTL tank, and now my choice is Nautilus 2S.

'n Nautilus helped ease the cravings.
I would like to get a feedlink squonk in the near future.

The Nautilus Mini was definitely a winner. And I'm sure the same can be said with the breeze 2

I have very fond memories of my Atlantis & Nautilus tanks , they were the first proper tanks I bought after generic cheapies . Also the cf subΩ battery was my first time trying out higher wattage vaping :)

Nautilus Mini carried me through quite a long portion of my early vaping.
With a nice strong tobacco it worked great
What a great tank in its day

We wish you all a Happy New Year and thanking you for your participation. Please, check your EcigsSA Inbox and find out if you are one of the lucky 6 winners.

If we won’t receive a winner’s reply within the next 14 days, then we may forward your prize to another contestant.

Back