Aspire Nautilus AIO

VapingSquid

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Looking for the above. Found one but it was silver only. Would like to get a black one as a stealthy device. Any vendors have this or have it on the way with an ETA?

Thanks!

Thanks - saw that they may close on their website (homepage) yesterday, so not sure if I should order..

@jl10101 Yes I believe so and I wouldn't order anything which they have to get from overseas, but if they have it in stock in SA then I think it would be OK. Perhaps you could check with them first.

Bumping this - I'm really surprised that a device that uses the famous BVC coils isn't all over the place. Can't find one vendor that has a black one. There are probably only 3 vendors with it in stock at all...sad face.

Bumping this - I'm really surprised that a device that uses the famous BVC coils isn't all over the place. Can't find one vendor that has a black one. There are probably only 3 vendors with it in stock at all...sad face.

The Vape Guy has the Nautilus though not in black. However, he might be able to order a black one for you. He's very good - I buy all my hardware from him.

https://vapeguy.co.za/index.php?route=product/search&search=nautilus

Paging @BumbleBee

Back