Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
OK with the popularity of the Aspire Nautilus tank as promoted on this outstanding vaping forum they have become scarcer than hens teeth!

Any vendors have stock?

I asked eCiggies today and they said they had just sold out today :-(

I am looking for either an IGO-L or an IGO-W, but one that has holes in the posts for easier securing of the coil.

Have a couple of Nautilus tanks coming in today

Thanks @Rob Fisher ! Yes can't keep up with demand at the moment. My supplier also out of stock. Will post here again when back in stock.

Wow wow wow guess il have to wait on vape king otherwise russian it is

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So glad I have two of these babies, and I got 5 spare coils from Eciggies.

Only thing I really want now is 5 coils in 1.6 ohms

All thanks to your rave reviews @Rob Fisher

Hahaha #nautilusFOMO

Hehe. Sorry boys the last Nautilus in SA left CT to Durbs this morning. :)

Sent from my Nautilus filled with VM Menthol Ice.

Yes, don't do it @ProDiCaL ... with the calamity that just struck you I have a fair idea what you are considering. Quickly drive to Koringberg - can help you out.

So glad I have two of these babies, and I got 5 spare coils from Eciggies.

Only thing I really want now is 5 coils in 1.6 ohms

All thanks to your rave reviews @Rob Fisher

What resistance are your default coils? Would you taste a significant difference between the 1.6 and say 2.0 ohms on a regulated mod?

Ps. There's actually a world wide shortage of the Nautilus (reseller's intell), even Kangertech didn't realize what a hit it would be.

Coils for the Nautilus are supposed to be 1.5 and 2.0. In practice it is more 1.6 and 1.8, but I prefer the quicker heat up of the lower resistance coil, and find the volume of vapor higher, and the flavour a little richer.

Doesn't surprise me that there is a shortage of it - it is such a good piece of kit in terms of having a factory made tank that performs as close as one can currently get to a KF setup

Good to hear of the coil options. I don't know why they make the higher resistance ones in the first place.

Glad to hear you rate it so highly. Your new all day tank?

I think alot of people find the higher resistance coils to be smoother and less throat-hitty - also is probably more geared towards people with batteries with relatively low continuous output amperage - less chance of over taxing the battery with higher resistance.

I have the one Nautilus on the SVD, other on the MVP, for daily carry, supported by the Nemesis with KFL+ and Magneto with KF3.1

Between all four I have the option for huge clouds, stealthier option and two tanks to play with different flavours, plus the brute force a mech mod offers if I feel it necessary.

If I am out of the office then I run on two Egotwists with PT2s and the Aerotank on my Ego Mega VV/VW plus the MVP in the bag - just in case.

I should probably stop getting mods and atomisers soon :)

I think alot of people find the higher resistance coils to be smoother and less throat-hitty - also is probably more geared towards people with batteries with relatively low continuous output amperage - less chance of over taxing the battery with higher resistance.

I have the one Nautilus on the SVD, other on the MVP, for daily carry, supported by the Nemesis with KFL+ and Magneto with KF3.1

Between all four I have the option for huge clouds, stealthier option and two tanks to play with different flavours, plus the brute force a mech mod offers if I feel it necessary.

If I am out of the office then I run on two Egotwists with PT2s and the Aerotank on my Ego Mega VV/VW plus the MVP in the bag - just in case.

Reo soon....

The default higher resistance coils now make sense :)

Wow that is lot of options. Too bad about your Trident, that would have complimented your setup nicely.

Why not drop the SVD and Nemesis then rotate your atties?

Lol forgot there is also the VTR which currently has the rocket attached to it.

I figure if I have a mod that is not being used, then it can take a tank and battery and be used somewhere in the day.

The backpack I carry daily has 2 netted pouches with space for a water bottle on each side. Currently I just load up one side with batteries, the other with Mods and off I go. I prefer box mods in the car, since they don't roll around during periods of 'spirited operation' of the vehicle as the tube mods do.

Yes Matthee, Reo very very soon. It's not long now before my precious will be on its way to me

Back