Atlantis base broke off in CF Mod

Franky

Vapealot
LV

Awards
Last December,after having had the Atlantis + CF Mod for barely 3 weeks, I broke the bottom connector of my Atlantis in the CF Mod. The bottom of the Atlantis should look like this (AP-ATL-4.jpg)
AP-ATL-4.jpg
but now looks like this
Domkrag.jpg

Any ideas about what I can do guys... this tank was very expensive and I have a full set of coils I haven't even used yet. Is there any way I can maybe just buy the base standalone?

Last December,after having had the Atlantis + CF Mod for barely 3 weeks, I broke the bottom connector of my Atlantis in the CF Mod. The bottom of the Atlantis should look like this (AP-ATL-4.jpg)
View attachment 19667
but now looks like this
View attachment 19666

Any ideas about what I can do guys... this tank was very expensive and I have a full set of coils I haven't even used yet. Is there any way I can maybe just buy the base standalone?

That actually looks like it's the CF Mod that broke, not the Atlantis :eek:

Grab that bottom bit with some pliers and then turn the tank (as if to unscrew it).

View attachment 19667
but now looks like this
View attachment 19666

Cant you just find a way to grip it tightly and unscrew it? seems like it was over tightened and maybe fell over and took the whole 510 connector from the CF mod out??

That actually looks like it's the CF Mod that broke, not the Atlantis :eek:

Grab that bottom bit with some pliers and then turn the tank (as if to unscrew it).

Can't believe I didn't see that! Thanks dude you've just made my day - my tank is back!

@free3dom To be honest, I wasn't really that impressed with the CF Mod - that's why I'm getting the Cloupor today (yet another mod to add next to my MVP2, Spinner & iStick)

@free3dom To be honest, I wasn't really that impressed with the CF Mod - that's why I'm getting the Cloupor today (yet another mod to add next to my MVP2, Spinner & iStick)

Great choice, the Cloupor Mini seems made for the Atlantis - and I too am so over tube mods...so it's not a big loss at all ;)

Glad you could then save the Atlantis :rock:

Back