Attention: All members of this community

I understand why the RMG would want to remain anonymous but you guys really deserve praise where it's due. That is freaken awesome.
Well done guys.

Congrats man. Looks like an amazing device. And a big well done to you gies that gave it.

awesome riaz, congrats bro. and well done to the reo magic team, you guys rock

You're going to love that Reo bro :)

That is absolutely amazing! It makes me so happy that there are people in this world not completely driven by profit. what a breath of fresh air.

Wow really, that's pretty amazing!

Congrats to @Riaz - well deserved for all the info, tips and chatter you provide.

And a really big "wow you people rock" to the REO secret society (apparently)

:)

Last edited:
thanks guys

really appreciate it

All of above wishes from me too....well deserved and good deed from Reo Anonymous making this come true for you :)

:party: @Riaz i literately have 1st hand experience of this community's awesomeness, i still cant believe the generosity of this people they literately changed my life for the better. Enjoy your new vape mate :party:

@Riaz I'm very happy for you!!! Congrats Reonaut!

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

ok, so my journey on eciggsa started roughly about the same time that this forum was created. we were a bunch of South Africans chatting on the ECF forum (we had a small sub forum on the site- dont know if it still exists- i havent visited ECF since ecigssa was created), and then it was decided to create our own local forum.

there has been ups and downs, and today i think i just had enough. i have reached a point where i now need to say something.

earlier on this week there was mention made of a special RMG (Reo Magic Group) that has been making their way to certain members of the forum and basically, handing them over a brand spanking new Reo.

what is up with that?

who the hell goes around giving people gifts of this nature?

who the flip donates a gift like this and doesnt want to be thanked?

what kind of people are we dealing with on this forum???

well let me tell you, this world is filled with different types of people. to me, people are either good company or bad company. i have had the privilege of staying with this forum since the beginning, and that already should tell you what type of people are on here. i spend the better part of everyday not just browsing the forum, but getting to know the people behind the screens.

today i have been chosen by this special RGM group to receive my very own Reo Grand!!!

i have no words to describe how thankful i am to you guys. i will respect your decision to remain anonymous, but do know that i am grateful to each and every one of you.

here are some pics of what i received

i am still in total shock and awe, I HAVE MY OWN REO NOW, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

the box
View attachment 15126

contents: Reo Grand orange, bottles, EXTRA door, and oooh a little black box
View attachment 15127

closer look at the black box
View attachment 15128

bottom fed atomic baby!!!
View attachment 15129

the grand
View attachment 15130

with atomic and standard door
View attachment 15132

with silver vein door
View attachment 15133

you guys probably thinking, how does he know the names of all these things if he didnt have a reo before.

well, ever since the reo craze started here ive been browsing the reo threads quite often and my heart always longed to own one one day.

well, that day has come!!!!

again, thank you RMG- you guys rock big time!!

Congrats @Riaz you clearly deserve this awesome gift. Stunning by the way. I especially like the way you convey your gratitude. Shows your character bud. As for the RMG. You guys rock. Well done. A well deserved pat on the back for u and I tip my hat to you.

Wow, this is what drew me to the forums, a spirit of real camaraderie! i am very proud to be an ecigssa user because of this act of kindness - well done to SA. and @Riaz congrats mate!

And, just so you know, I have got no idea who these guys are. I think the PIF is now spontaneous and I don't think we need a PIF boss anymore. :-D

A truly awesome community, which exists because of the amazing people who are a part of it!

I love the spirit, enthusiasm and generosity of this forum :D

Well deserved @Riaz and to these secret Piffers behind the scene, I salute you :rock:

PS @TylerD we'll always need you, bearded sir ;)

And, just so you know, I have got no idea who these guys are. I think the PIF is now spontaneous and I don't think we need a PIF boss anymore. :-D

There will always be someone with excess / not-use-anymore vape stuff that don't know to whom to PIF.
The PIF BOSS have to stay.

Back