Attention: All members of this community

Lucky man!, I've been curious about the reo since i first encountered it on this forum :)

Congrats @Riaz :D

Wow, what an awesome gesture, and what an amazing group of people to have done this. This community never ceases to amaze :clap:

Wow wow woooooow!!!! :rock:

Congrats on your Reo @Riaz, you are a great person and this is 110% very well deserved, i am sooooo happy for you :rock:

Enjoy her and do share your experience :D

And this is why i absolutely love this forum :rock: a bunch of truly amazing and kind hearted people

Hi @Riaz, just checking in here to find out how "Reo Orange" is going?
What have you been vaping?
How is the vape on her?

You had me going there in the beginning... wondered what hit the fan now? Schweet!!! That thing looks awesome.

Congratulations man, That is awesome... Hope you enjoy it, let us know what you think of the Rio... I see allot people here going bonkers over it, so it must be good, hehe... I just think it's a rather massive price to pay... but hey, maybe one day i'll also invest in one...

How awesome is that!!!
I hope that you have many happy and satisfying vapes.
Love it.:)

Hi @Riaz, just checking in here to find out how "Reo Orange" is going?
What have you been vaping?
How is the vape on her?
hi @Silver

ive been wanting to do a review on what i think of the reo, but want to wait a few more days

ive found that ones perception of something somewhat changes after a few days, once the excitement wears off.

what i can say for now is, i havent touched my other devices since i got the reo.

i laugh everytime you say 'reo orange'

dont worry, she will be named soon. i want to give her the perfect name

hi @Silver

ive been wanting to do a review on what i think of the reo, but want to wait a few more days

ive found that ones perception of something somewhat changes after a few days, once the excitement wears off.

what i can say for now is, i havent touched my other devices since i got the reo.

dont worry, she will be named soon. i want to give her the perfect name
ROAR=Riaz's Orange Awesome Reo lol:dance:

Untiteled.png

Back