Authentic KO Mech mod by HHA - Awesome! But where is the pic?

Ah man!!
No new stuff till March, I promised the wife!

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Has anyone got one of these yet? If so I would really enjoy a mini review. Being a local brand, I am ampt to get one to support the "Local is lekker" concept. Also they look amazing, I love copper and it will last me a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone got one of these yet? If so I would really enjoy a mini review. Being a local brand, I am ampt to get one to support the "Local is lekker" concept. Also they look amazing, I love copper and it will last me a long time.

I volunteer my services as reviewer! I've got a camera and recording setup. All I need is the mod and a likeable personality :'(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Waiting on mine its some where in the JHB courier guys warehouse. (The Courier Guy decided to take a extended holiday and are still not functioning today)
Once i get it will give yous a small review ;-)

IMG_2375.JPG

Still loving this mod after 3 weeks. Only 200 made. I am a sucker for serial numbers. Really nice in all aspects. Pairing it up with the Sapor 25 RDA. Build of choice: Kanthal 20 Ga, dual coil, 3 ID, 9 1/2 wraps, giving me 0.18 Ohms, battery: Sony VTC6. Happy days.

Back