B&M Vape shops in Brackenfell, Cape Town

ddk1979

All Vaped Out
LV

Awards
I know that Vapour Mountain has a B&M store in Brackenfell, but are there any others in the area ???

Hey, if you in need of batteries they have a special going X4 Samsung 25r for 385 and cb cotton x3 for 255.
Edit:Since some of you liked my post, please note it's while stocks last(I bought 8 bats).Protea heights branch

Last edited:
Got some XXX from the Brackenfell Vape Station yesterday. Was my first visit to a "local" B&M and I'm glad we have a vape shop close by. Quite a nice shop at that.
I also went on a reconnaissance mission in search of the Vapour Mountain outlet but could not find it. Did several sweeps of Fourie street (I think, no street names) and came up empty handed. Is it hidden in one of the business parks or something?
I believe Fourie Street to be the one that basically starts at the Shoprite HQ entrance?

In any case, I would appreciate some assistance finding them.

Regards

Got some XXX from the Brackenfell Vape Station yesterday. Was my first visit to a "local" B&M and I'm glad we have a vape shop close by. Quite a nice shop at that.
I also went on a reconnaissance mission in search of the Vapour Mountain outlet but could not find it. Did several sweeps of Fourie street (I think, no street names) and came up empty handed. Is it hidden in one of the business parks or something?
I believe Fourie Street to be the one that basically starts at the Shoprite HQ entrance?

In any case, I would appreciate some assistance finding them.

Regards

@Raindance - I'm the worst at giving directions, but if I recall it is right at the end of Fourier street in that business park. -Icon business park. First left once you enter and they are just about immediately on the left.

I was there, so I should really be able to give better directions. If you find the place, tell Chanel that the Nigerian directed you, else just blame the Nigerian

I'm sure @Oupa will have better directions - just give him time to wake up - he had a chop Braai & some suspect coke last night

72dc353cb23510b252aae326fc82afc9.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

@Raindance - I'm the worst at giving directions, but if I recall it is right at the end of Fourier street in that business park. -Icon business park. First left once you enter and they are just about immediately on the left.

I was there, so I should really be able to give better directions. If you find the place, tell Chanel that the Nigerian directed you, else just blame the Nigerian

I'm sure @Oupa will have better directions - just give him time to wake up - he had a chop Braai & some suspect coke last night

72dc353cb23510b252aae326fc82afc9.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Aha! I did not enter the park at the end of the road just looked at the business plaques posted on the entrance wall. By the time I got there I had already ventured into three other business parks and was starting to feel observed by the security guards all over the place.

Thanks IDad!

Thanks guys! That is correct... Fourie street starts more or less at the Shoprite HQ offices. We are in Icon Business Park right at the end. Through the boom gate, turn left, first unit on your left, A1.

Back