Baby wipes

hands

Some profound text goes here
LV

Awards
soo i was looking at this TLC organic cotton baby wipes that was on my desk and thought what would they vape like. took one out the pack and ran it under some warm tap water to get most of the stuff out then washed it with some soap and then boiled it. the fibers seem to run mostly in one direction.just had to give it a go and don't even know if anyone will find a use for it but it vapes great.

soo i was looking at this TLC organic cotton baby wipes that was on my desk and thought what would they vape like. took one out the pack and ran it under some warm tap water to get most of the stuff out then washed it with some soap and then boiled it. the fibers seem to run mostly in one direction.just had to give it a go and don't even know if anyone will find a use for it but it vapes great.
and the list keeps growing :D

Adding baby wipes to the growing list of weird things people use for wick, along with socks and tampons :giggle:

Hahahah just some more proof of vapers on this forum doing some weerd crazy stuff:rofl:

Tell us more about it, how was the flavor? How big was the clouds, and how doe you feel now after vaping on that?

i cant really tell you much because i have not tried any of the recommended tings like rayon. i can say it wicks well and taste great. i use a evod so i wont be competing in any could competition soon;(.
born again ?
it is recommended for new born babies

i cant really tell you much because i have not tried any of the recommended tings like rayon. i can say it wicks well and taste great. i use a evod so i wont be competing in any could competition soon;(.

it is recommended for new born babies
Well at least we can say it works, if you chain vape it without getting a dry hit then you can say it wicks well.

A word of caution; when trying stuff like this there is always the chance that you might inhale some unknown substance or chemical that is present in the product that wasn't cleaned out when you boiled it. The guys using cotton balls for wick are getting organic cotton, this means that no pesticides are used on the cotton before picking but may still contain traces of bleach or other impurities. This still needs to be boiled and rinsed at least twice with distilled water, not tap water.

Not sure what you're trying to show us here, what jumps out at me in this search is the phrase "rayon blend", avoid this at all costs! It means it is usually blended with polyester, you don't want polyester fumes in your lungs :lipssealed:

You obviously don't get my search techniques then :p

Rayon is widely used in the manufacture of medical products like wound dressings, bandages. I am looking for a medical grade pure rayon dressing. So hopefully just pop into the pharmacy and pick up something.

You obviously don't get my search techniques then :p

Rayon is widely used in the manufacture of medical products like wound dressings, bandages. I am looking for a medical grade pure rayon dressing. So hopefully just pop into the pharmacy and pick up something.
Ah ok, I see where you're going with that. I just wanted to point out that blends are potentially hazardous. Rayon is great if you can get it in a pure state, but polyester has a low melting point and is toxic when inhaled. At best it will give you one hell of a headache.

Well at least we can say it works, if you chain vape it without getting a dry hit then you can say it wicks well.

A word of caution; when trying stuff like this there is always the chance that you might inhale some unknown substance or chemical that is present in the product that wasn't cleaned out when you boiled it. The guys using cotton balls for wick are getting organic cotton, this means that no pesticides are used on the cotton before picking but may still contain traces of bleach or other impurities. This still needs to be boiled and rinsed at least twice with distilled water, not tap water.

i have to agree with @BumbleBee
personally it sounds way to risky to me

I still would never wash any form of cotton with soap as that can be a mission on its own to get rid of.

here is a close-up of the wipe after cleaning.was a fun experiment IMG_0957.JPG

Back