Batteries

Yes. Just realised that. .. definitely getting old

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

I will be in. But I need 2 batts by next week ,so I need to get some locally...

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Whoever finds good IMR 18350's locally or any local vendor who expect an incoming shipment will surely post it here, I hope.

the only local ones I found was nitecore, but they are 450mAh or some such - not really enough to last a day, but perhaps in a pinch they will do

Thanks @Derick, I also saw it the other day (450mAh good for emergency and that's all) , waiting for some email responses from guys building battery packs locally. As soon as I received something positive I will post here.

That is an option but first prize would be to attain locally as to decrease the wait time and convenience of purchasing and not have to worry about import costs and customs. IMO

true, but you know the story in the vape world, once that 'WANT' is in your head, you WANT it NOW

Unfortunately I don't trust the vendors on eBay, bought some so-called ORIGINAL stuff in the past and on arrival realized it's just another FAKE, cheap-n-nasty-made-in-a-hell-of-a-hurry-in-china! Another thing is USPS; you are lucky if you receive it in 40 days. P.S I don't say Kustomvapes sells fakes, I just don't know them.

When it comes to eBay I have learnt the seller rating is of utmost importance, any seller with a rating of less than 95% is a no go for me. As well sellers hate bad reviews, if you are not happy be honest and post a review on the seller, I assure you they will make changes lightening fast and wont dare lie to a buyer again.

noted @johanct

i havent ordered on ebay yet so i cannot relate, but i take your word for it

When it comes to eBay I have learnt the seller rating is of utmost importance, any seller with a rating of less than 95% is a no go for me. As well sellers hate bad reviews, if you are not happy be honest and post a review on the seller, I assure you they will make changes lightening fast and wont dare lie to a buyer again.

I did get a full refund as well as to keep the fakes.

@Matthee I know we can't buy directly from Efest, the quantities even in a group buy will be to low, but we can buy from there appointed agents.

@Matthee I know we can't buy directly from Efest, the quantities even in a group buy will be to low, but we can buy from there appointed agents.
That should be fine, I am sure there will be lots of interest here for those 35A 2500s, if the price is not too outlandish.

I will skype my partner in Shenzhen tomorrow morning and ask him to get some pricing as well as m.o.q from Efest directly - just for the heck of it.

Back