Battery life

Just did a longer term test on my Hotcig150 and Skyline

With two fresh LG HG2 batts (brown chocs) I got through just over 5 tankfuls of juice on the Skyline. Vaping at 18-20 watts.

This was after the fifth tankful - the battery meter was nearly on empty

dd4a299a2f55cecd705542be854a5445.jpg

A little bit more vaping and it went flat on the mod

I estimate about 3ml per tank so about 15ml of juice (maybe a bit more) on the batts. So about 8ml per batt.

Am happy with that. Not always having to change batteries.

I get about 4ml's of Nic Salts on a 30q vaping at 15w

***Edit***

this is using the 1.8Ohm coil in the Nautilus Mini

Last edited:
Just did a longer term test on my Hotcig150 and Skyline

With two fresh LG HG2 batts (brown chocs) I got through just over 5 tankfuls of juice on the Skyline. Vaping at 18-20 watts.

This was after the fifth tankful - the battery meter was nearly on empty

dd4a299a2f55cecd705542be854a5445.jpg

A little bit more vaping and it went flat on the mod

I estimate about 3ml per tank so about 15ml of juice (maybe a bit more) on the batts. So about 8ml per batt.

Am happy with that. Not always having to change batteries.
<a href=""
I have been seeing power loss especially with the 25 R’s (18months) I have been using with the Pico Squeeze, one to work, one home, recharge, had 2 sets. Now just going to be using them in my coil master untill they decide to retire or I do so. Going to use the VTC5’s for my Reo’s in there as well now. Will see whether there is a difference (9 months but minimal cycles). Just bought some new sets, other makes, to marry, and all Choc’s are now moving over to singles bat mods, hope to have some more use from them, can only buy batteries next year again at this rate. The charging time between then new and older sets can vary quite dramatically. Just got some stuff to make a voltage reader to test the batteries to get a better idea of what’s happening. Just need to solder together, problem 1, will need to teach Locust 2 so he can help, I can only help shake it.

@Silver , I’m also going back up in resistance again to between .70 to 1.2, tried to come down but flavour loss is major under 0.5 and chows batteries on MTL attires. Only the OBSNano, Zeus and clone Dwarf DL that I run lower resistance and higher watts. But strangely seems the battery life is not so badly affected here, maybe because have more sets so they rest in between. And the MAAT tank with commercial coils, 0.2 at 60w, didn’t know I could go that high but it works. About 2-3 tanks per set.

Back