Battle of the drippers

must say bumblbee i agree. quite fond of my deadmodz too. also got to put a word in for my most used rda the humble derringer. great flavour best sampling dripper i have yet found, own 2 and use both every day.
and as a great allrounder the alliance is also worthy of a mention..
however i dont yet own a petri... yet.

must say bumblbee i agree. quite fond of my deadmodz too. also got to put a word in for my most used rda the humble derringer. great flavour best sampling dripper i have yet found, own 2 and use both every day.
Got the petri before and was not for me . I suppose like anything else it depend to taste .

I love the Wismec Indestructible. It's the only RDA I currently own, though... so ja. Honourable mentions must go to the Velocity; although I don't care much for the fact that it has a simpleton's "face", it set a massive standard for build decks on all manner of tanks.

All of this being said, the blue and gold Petri is my unicorn. One day I will rustle up enough cash to buy an authentic.

I love the Wismec Indestructible. It's the only RDA I currently own, though... so ja. Honourable mentions must go to the Velocity; although I don't care much for the fact that it has a simpleton's "face", it set a massive standard for build decks on all manner of tanks.

All of this being said, the blue and gold Petri is my unicorn. One day I will rustle up enough cash to buy an authentic.
Just lay off the coffee for a month looool... i gave up some pleasures to own that Messes Squared. And the Goon took some stretching of budget and a sacrifice here and there.

I am a gamer. No new titles for 4 months was one of the sacrifices. I got myself Doom though. Hellyesssss.... but now, only local juice and DIY and no going out or anything...

Just lay off the coffee for a month looool... i gave up some pleasures to own that Messes Squared. And the Goon took some stretching of budget and a sacrifice here and there.

I am a gamer. No new titles for 4 months was one of the sacrifices. I got myself Doom though. Hellyesssss.... but now, only local juice and DIY and no going out or anything...
Hahahaha! But.... Coffee and vaping are of equal importance to me. I've been drinking coffee since before I even smoked.

I'm a gamer too. Just bought all the DLCs for Fallout 4 -- but I had to put off on Uncharted 4, and Overwatch, because I bought a Disguiser, Tornado and Gemini from China.

I too only buy local juices now -- since I can get 100 ml for the same price as 30ml import, and I go through juice like I drink the stuff lol. How's that Twisted Messes compared to the Petri?

Hahahaha! But.... Coffee and vaping are of equal importance to me. I've been drinking coffee since before I even smoked.

I'm a gamer too. Just bought all the DLCs for Fallout 4 -- but I had to put off on Uncharted 4, and Overwatch, because I bought a Disguiser, Tornado and Gemini from China.

I too only buy local juices now -- since I can get 100 ml for the same price as 30ml import, and I go through juice like I drink the stuff lol. How's that Twisted Messes compared to the Petri?
Asking that is like asking how is God of War is compared to call of duty, they are both great but you get two different things from them.

For ease of use and a variety of build capabilities i vote the tm2. Then again i have hooked on a phenotype l recently. Having vaped on a goon recently i can see why people love that atty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asking that is like asking how is God of War is compared to call of duty, they are both great but you get two different things from them.
There are certain other aspects though besides flavour vs clouds (I prefer flavour any day so I guess it's Petri for me, hey?). But yes, there's ease of builds,the size of the deck for variety, etc, etc...

For ease of use and a variety of build capabilities i vote the tm2. Then again i have hooked on a phenotype l recently. Having vaped on a goon recently i can see why people love that atty.

Yeah. I've been considering getting the Phenotype instead of the Petri as it's more available. The RDA market is so competitive that it's easy to buy the wrong thing though, so I keep dithering...

Although the tank atty market is just as crowded, I have a much easier time choosing RTAs and RDTAs because I can tell which ones will agree with my tastes.

Bro the Messes... was worth the sacrifices. 100 percent worth it. And waiting for Doom... you had a jam with that bit of badass yet??

Anyhow if you have some free time on Friday after work we should link up and I introduce you to some MAD cats I am buying from... 300 bucks for 100ml and their gear is NEXT LEVEL. We share many tastes i think you will be impressed man. Link up at VC and we go have a vape at my mates place and I introduce you. If keen we talk in PM...

Yeah. I've been considering getting the Phenotype instead of the Petri as it's more available. The RDA market is so competitive that it's easy to buy the wrong thing though, so I keep dithering...

Although the tank atty market is just as crowded, I have a much easier time choosing RTAs and RDTAs because I can tell which ones will agree with my tastes.
350 for a phenotype clone. That air flow is killer. Vaped off a 200w build and it was cool as all get out. If you want to build HOT it is an incredibly good dripper.

350 for a phenotype clone. That air flow is killer. Vaped off a 200w build and it was cool as all get out. If you want to build HOT it is an incredibly good dripper.

Yeah the pheno is flexible. If u want flavor just build according to the airflow

Yeah the pheno is flexible. If u want flavor just build according to the airflow

I also really like it. Would love an authentic but just might settle for a clone. Way impressed.

Bro the Messes... was worth the sacrifices. 100 percent worth it. And waiting for Doom... you had a jam with that bit of badass yet??

Anyhow if you have some free time on Friday after work we should link up and I introduce you to some MAD cats I am buying from... 300 bucks for 100ml and their gear is NEXT LEVEL. We share many tastes i think you will be impressed man. Link up at VC and we go have a vape at my mates place and I introduce you. If keen we talk in PM...
Sounds like a plan! ... Except it's going to be ramadaan, so won't be hanging out at VC for any reason other than to buy juice.

Still, I'd be amped to meet you and your connection. Talk games. Talk vapes. I'll PM you in the morning and we can talk bidness.

I did not think that I would comment here seeing as I am still very new to this and I only own 1 RDA. It also happens to be a Derringer. I like it and I am glad to see it is not just because it's the only one I have. :-D

Velocity mini - easy to build good clouds decent flavour

Doge - great clouds decent flavour

Mutation v4 - amazing flavour but leaks (almost as much as most women do when they see me)

Derringer - I was indifferent with this one

Plume veil clone - great flavour but wobbly driptip irritated me

Dark horse - average to say the least

Odin - good flavour tricky to build

Those are the only drippers I used extensively, hoping to get my hands on a petri or tm2 soon... But with all drippers, some builds work, some dont. I just found the velo v2 to be the most forgiving

*need to mention that the best flavour I got was from the nuppin, but that's bottom fed

Most of my drippers are Old Skol from when I dripped on tube mods, all authentic. Honorable mention goes to... the Senio Hybrids, By Leo eBaron and eBaron Pro's, Tridents, Veritas. I still use an Origen V1 sometimes.

Current is an authentic Petri V2 w/Trinity Comp Glass cap that I bought for the Noisy Crickets (although I am running an Avocado on the one I am using). I've been using the Petri (minus the Trinity cap) on the TC box mods instead.

ncpetriv2.jpg

AWWWWWW SNAP @Spydro

For me its got to be the Dotmod Petri. Best flavour atty I've tried to date, and with the cloud cap, it can chuck some serious clouds. I have one on a Cricket, and one on my 213!

WhatsApp-Image-20160605.jpg

Didn't like it on the Noisy Cricket @Ollie with the biggest KA1 dual build I could get in it with the stock cap, didn't go back and do a dual Clapton build on it like I probably should have started with, and still didn't bother when the Trinity cap finally came. The Avo 22 was/is working very well on the one NC I am using with that same KA1 dual build. I don't vape it much so just haven't bothered to play with it again. Too many other mods/toppers that are stellar take up most of my time.

My favourite that I always go back to is the TM v1. But I am intrigued by the DM Petri. Think I will get one and give it a go.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back