Be our Valentine! Eros or Aphrodite?

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Sooooo... in the spirit of Valentine's day, Vapour Mountain is also jumping on the theme bandwagon!

This is the perfect time to launch our two delicious mouthwatering new juices.

And to celebrate it, for the whole of this week (9 - 15 February) you will get a 30ml bottle of e-liquid free with all orders of R360 or more (use coupon code: vmvalentine with a cart total of R480 or more to receive R120 discount). You will also be able to buy them @ R120 each. This is a limited offer, but if feedback is positive (which we are confident will be the case) they will be incorporated into our new range with fancy packaging at an increased price of around R180 /30ml.

You can choose between two erotic exotic new flavours, Eros or Aphrodite. Needless to say, both will be desert type flavours and out of this world!

Eros - Hearty and warm Apple Crumble Pie
Aphrodite - Delicious and fresh Strawberry Custard Tart

So this Valentine's day you too can vape like a god or goddess of love!

http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/product-category/e-liquids/valentinesoffer/

VM Eros_small.jpg VM Aphrodite_small.jpg

Um, so if I order for double the R480, can I get both bottles free?

Or are we going to have to split orders...

Well the website will only allow you to use the coupon once unfortunately, but if you order double the qualifying amount, just send us an email and we will include the second bottle with your order ;)

Great promotion @Oupa

Now let me see if I need more VM supplies....

Order placed and e-mail sent. :dance:

Can't wait for my goodies and to try these new flavours :rofl:

Thanks Ashley! We did not expect the large volume of orders that came in for these 2 new juices over the past few days... thank you to everyone that ordered. Very keen to hear the first thoughts on them. I know a few forum members have already received theirs.

Back