Beards.

Crazy how so many vapers have beards, makes sense because we know what's best.. lol

Maybe we are all hipsters :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we are all hipsters.. then it makes it mainstream.. then we defeat the purpose.. lol
What a Hipster thing to say LMAO #Jokes

Anyone need beard oil recipe's I have a few gud DIY's ... anyone need beard Balm idea's I'll help out with some input based on many conversations with some beardo's online. my beard has been with me for around 3 years now and I keep mine trimmed to 20-25cm.

What a Hipster thing to say LMAO #Jokes

Anyone need beard oil recipe's I have a few gud DIY's ... anyone need beard Balm idea's I'll help out with some input based on many conversations with some beardo's online. my beard has been with me for around 3 years now and I keep mine trimmed to 20-25cm.

Yeah dude share some of those with us!

What are you using for the base carrier oil?
Ive tried both grapeseed and olive oil, but wonder if I'm doing it right. :)
Well I've got 5 different Carriers and each helps my beard with something else

For instance I have a Orange Zest oil that uses Argan and Vitamin E as cariers to help with dry beard and itching ... but most of my oils are Jojoba and Argan based oil as those are the ones I prefer and they just seem to agree with my beard

Sent from my SM-G800H using Tapatalk

What helps a beard grow ? I swear mine has just stopped. Not growing at all any more. is that even possible ?

What helps a beard grow ? I swear mine has just stopped. Not growing at all any more. is that even possible ?
Old home remedy will fix that, I dont know how its made but I think it might be an aerosol cos of the name...Hundamis or Hoendermis.
:D
On a serious note, dont worry about it too much, I struggled to even grow a moustache at 20, but at 50, I even have hair on the top of my shoulders.
Like what the heck do I even need that for?

Old home remedy will fix that, I dont know how its made but I think it might be an aerosol cos of the name...Hundamis or Hoendermis.
:D
On a serious note, dont worry about it too much, I struggled to even grow a moustache at 20, but at 50, I even have hair on the top of my shoulders.
Like what the heck do I even need that for?

lol ok I wont stress about it then . Only half 50 + 2 now so I will be patient rather :p

Just mixed up my 1st 30ml of homemade beard oil.

15ml Jojoba Oil (50%)
9ml Argan Oil (30%)
6ml Grapeseed Oil (20%)
3 drops Bergamot essential oil per 10ml (9 total in 30ml)
1 drop Juniper essential oil per 10ml (3 drops total in 30ml)
1 drop Clove essential oil per 10ml (3 drop total in 30ml)

Came out quite nice.

Back