Been messed around on a Vape Deal!

Nick_Naidoo

Flavour Chaser
LV

Awards
Just a heads up for anyone that wants to deal with @Kadaboy I suggest you don't.

We had a deal made this morning which was confirmed and now he comes back and says a friend came with cash and took the stuff from him. Yet I already sent him my delivery details in the morning and was awaiting he details to process payment. Didn't hear back from him the entire day so I messaged him now, only to find out that the stuff was sold to someone else.

Just another time waster!!!!

That sucks man. I've dealt with you before and it was an absolute pleasure doing business with you. Maybe count your blessings. Never know how things could've worked out. Maybe a blessing in disguise.....

That sucks man. I've dealt with you before and it was an absolute pleasure doing business with you. Maybe count your blessings. Never know how things could've worked out. Maybe a blessing in disguise.....

Thanks Bud,

Glad I didn't already pay, I would have been waiting forever to receive it.:facepalm:

Sorry bud. Had similar experience with aforementioned user. It's really not nice when people don't have the courtesy to either fulfill or communicate adequately

It has happened to me so many times. That's unfortunately the risk you have buying from the classifieds.

It would be nice if there was like a rating system on every member's profile like they have on bidorbuy. At least you can make a risk assessment before doing business.

i did a deal with him a few days ago had no issues went smooth...he even delivered it to me....was trying to reach him today as well with regards to the odin deal you referring to him phone was off.

It has happened to me so many times. That's unfortunately the risk you have buying from the classifieds.

It would be nice if there was like a rating system on every member's profile like they have on bidorbuy. At least you can make a risk assessment before doing business.

Screenshot_20210827_172702_com.android.chrome_edit_123109961101006.jpg

and I sent this guy free juice, damn !

last time I'm a sucker for a heartbreak story

:IAMDERTERMINED:

Thread moved to "Classified post Sale Reviews"

Thanks for sharing your experiences @Nick_Naidoo

Just a heads up for anyone that wants to deal with @Kadaboy I suggest you don't.

We had a deal made this morning which was confirmed and now he comes back and says a friend came with cash and took the stuff from him. Yet I already sent him my delivery details in the morning and was awaiting he details to process payment. Didn't hear back from him the entire day so I messaged him now, only to find out that the stuff was sold to someone else.

Just another time waster!!!!
@Kadaboy strikes again it seems.

Had a similar dealing.

We agreed on a deal on Saturday (14/05/2022), shared information, delivery address etc. And the the deal was agreed upon or so I thought.

Reached out mid day on Sunday (15/05/2022) nothing. Just as well I checked before posting the gear.

He has once again proven a time waster!!!!! I suggest think twice before wasting your time.

Had a similar dealing.

We agreed on a deal on Saturday (14/05/2022), shared information, delivery address etc. And the the deal was agreed upon or so I thought.

Reached out mid day on Sunday (15/05/2022) nothing. Just as well I checked before posting the gear.

He has once again proven a time waster!!!!! I suggest think twice before wasting your time.
i dealt with him a few times now issue.....he does have a transport issue on his side and in general his a busy guy.....but he always seems to pull through for me.
i messaged him now he say the deal he can do for today maybe reach out to him again.

Had a similar dealing.

I've bought something from him once before and the deal went through smoothly, no issues.

i dealt with him a few times now issue.....he does have a transport issue on his side and in general his a busy guy.....but he always seems to pull through for me.
i messaged him now he say the deal he can do for today maybe reach out to him again.
Thanks for the feedback, but it doesn't take a lot of time to reply or reach out to somebody. If you have changed your mind then just let the person know, my 2c.

Well, if the guy has a dedicated page full of complaints then we are facing a problem. I never dealt with him before and seen his name popping up here and there with complaints so needless to say I’m not taking any risks…

If I cannot meet the person f2f, I scour their profile on the forum to see if that member had any deals go bad with other members. It's a lot of admin, but rather that than me shipping something or paying for something and getting nothing in return. I've even gone so far as to message other forum members who dealt with them in the past for an opinion.

Not saying everyone should do it that way but I believe I have saved myself some hassle by going this route

If I cannot meet the person f2f, I scour their profile on the forum to see if that member had any deals go bad with other members. It's a lot of admin, but rather that than me shipping something or paying for something and getting nothing in return. I've even gone so far as to message other forum members who dealt with them in the past for an opinion.

Not saying everyone should do it that way but I believe I have saved myself some hassle by going this route
fact!

Back