Behind the scenes at Five Pawns

Always thought it was over rated. Bought my 1st bottle today.

I can truely say i now know it is a top end juice. Im loving this castle long.

I've been curious to try some five pawns with 3-6mg strength. All my bottles are 18mg because I bought a bunch when I first started. I know one company that sells the 6mg strength but super overpriced @ R350 a bottle. Are there any other retailers selling low mg nic at a reasonable price?

I've been curious to try some five pawns with 3-6mg strength. All my bottles are 18mg because I bought a bunch when I first started. I know one company that sells the 6mg strength but super overpriced @ R350 a bottle. Are there any other retailers selling low mg nic at a reasonable price?

Sorry but thats the general price for 5 Pawn e-liquids. If you find cheaper please let me know

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

They have 12mg in most flavors and 18mg in others. But I don't see how this would make their price R50-00 cheaper

May be its all about the quantity they buy at a time

I suppose, they must be bringing in a ton more bottles then the competition who have all mg variants to be R50-00 cheaper. They are actually cheaper then Vapordna who are a HUGE .us vape store. A typical bottle from them is around R317. I initially purchased 10 bottles from eciggies when I first started, that was when they only offered 18mg. Clearly they have replenished their stock and kept their great price. But if they would bring in 6mg they would have a ton more orders from me ;-)

Last edited:
Thank you guys, eciggies will hear from me soon.

Five Pawns generally retails for $27 in the US. If it retails for $27, that means the wholesale price is less of coarse. So it really is up to the retailer how high they mark it up.

ECiggies are clearly generous/ realistic with their mark up, thankfully.

Personally, there's no way in hell I would pay R350 for a bottle. And 5P have 2 of my very favourite juices.

But I would do without if I could only get them for R350. Or import.

Chap. Just add vg to bring down the nic content. Use an e Liquid calculator for correct measure

Chap. Just add vg to bring down the nic content. Use an e Liquid calculator for correct measure
@VandaL, I have brought Bowden's Mate down from 24 to 18 with PG without any loss of flavour I could detect. From 18 to 6, however, is a lot of VG to add, in fact 60 ml on a 30 ml bottle. If you do contemplate it, I would rather add 50PG/50VG, but I have my doubts if this would be a success.

I have to give it to these guys -
The white lab coats, the stainless steel surfaces, the tracking of each bottle and lot
Just makes me want to buy more

@Oupa, remember when I said we needed a photo of you in the white lab coat with the rubber gloves mixing your juices ;-)

Back