Bella Donna - Juice Reviews

Guys, i know discussing the merits of this label is sort of related, but lets rather keep that sort of discussion in another thread (@Lord Vetinari, you are welcome to start one if you wish)

Lets keep this thread focused on reviews of the Bella Donna juices.
Whoa. Dude. Seriously? I know you like it all neat and all but sheesh. Over policing a bit here.

@Silver I do believe you have a paragraph on labels in each review you do so by your own example the discussion is on point.

Whoa. Dude. Seriously? I know you like it all neat and all but sheesh. Over policing a bit here.
I tend to disagree. There is a reason that threads have 'titles' for a specific 'topic'. If you dislike the label, say so and move on. Do not derail the actual thread to discuss the merits of the label vs the merits of the joose Most people never vape the 'label'.

I tend to disagree. There is a reason that threads have 'titles' for a specific 'topic'. If you dislike the label, say so and move on. Do not derail the actual thread to discuss the merits of the label vs the merits of the joose Most people never vape the 'label'.
Why not? Part of the product. Part if the package. Oart if what is paid for. Freedom of speech and public forum and all of that. I repeat. Why not?

No forum rule broken. Not one. The rest is useless griping.

@clouds4day soz for the lingo mistake as you can see i am still noob vaper learning in and outs about this

@Silver I do believe you have a paragraph on labels in each review you do so by your own example the discussion is on point.

@Lord Vetinari , maybe i should explain myself better
I do believe that discussing the merits of the label are valuable - but then debating satanic product names etc etc is really not on topic in this thread. It belongs in another thread.

So by all means, rate the product label and say whether you like it, approve of it or not, but lets keep the other more detailed debates on this type of thing out of the juice review thread.

Does that make sense?

Just trying to make the juice reviews thread on point for those readers looking at these threads later.

Back