Bellus RBA

@Marzuq Hey bud, You don't perhaps wanna show us some pictures of your build and wicking?

@MorneW here you go.
This coil and wick been in the tank for the last 7 tanks so excuse the funky look. Will do a Rewick today sometime.

20151029_074817.jpg
20151029_074826.jpg
20151029_074833.jpg

I'll do a step by step when I Rewick a little later one and add it to the thread.

@Marzuq Thanks for all the effort bud. I'm looking forward to the re-wick. Quick one, how does your top fill work? When I use it it leaks. so I have officially call bleh on the top fill on this thing. Bottom fill not a pain tho

@Marzuq Thanks for all the effort bud. I'm looking forward to the re-wick. Quick one, how does your top fill work? When I use it it leaks. so I have officially call bleh on the top fill on this thing. Bottom fill not a pain tho
I put it a bit on the side. fill it. close the cap , invert it upside down until a bubble come up. put it up normal and puff on it without pressing the button . never got a leak

What u need to do when u refill is close the airflow. Top it up then open the airflow after you sealed the top cap again. Haven't had a single leak since I got this tank

@Rob do a single kanthal 26 g 7 wrap using the little blue screw driver...gr8 vape at 22 watts

Marzuc's wicking above is perfect. Wick tails go into juice holes..

To get the right length of wick put scissors against upright coil post (the half round bottom part) and cut.. Guys are getting muted flavor and dry hits because wick is to long and to thick....

Saw a tip on YouTube for top fill to prevent leaks out air hole that works like a bomb..
When filing close air holes completely...
Fill tank..
Then as you screw top on (when about halfway tight) turn tank upside down and quickly screw tight .
Open air hole and turn tank back upright..
The reason why juice leaks from air vents when top filing is because as you screw down top it compresses the air and juice into tank which then forces the juice down and out the juice holes onto the deck and out the air holes. By closing air vent you keep pressure in Dec section for first part of cap tightening and then by turning it upside down it releases the air pressure through the juice holes without pushing juice onto Dec..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

@Rob do a single kanthal 26 g 7 wrap using the little blue screw driver...gr8 vape at 22 watts

Marzuc's wicking above is perfect. Wick tails go into juice holes..

To get the right length of wick put scissors against upright coil post (the half round bottom part) and cut.. Guys are getting muted flavor and dry hits because wick is to long and to thick....

Saw a tip on YouTube for top fill to prevent leaks out air hole that works like a bomb..
When filing close air holes completely...
Fill tank..
Then as you screw top on (when about halfway tight) turn tank upside down and quickly screw tight .
Open air hole and turn tank back upright..
The reason why juice leaks from air vents when top filing is because as you screw down top it compresses the air and juice into tank which then forces the juice down and out the juice holes onto the deck and out the air holes. By closing air vent you keep pressure in Dec section for first part of cap tightening and then by turning it upside down it releases the air pressure through the juice holes without pushing juice onto Dec..

This is how we top filled kayfuns back in the day, thanks for the reminder ;)

I received my Bellus this morning. Really isn't much to look at, it reminds me a bit of the old Protanks but it certainly doesn't vape like one. I slapped in a pair of 26g coils, wicked it up with Scottish Rolled Cotton Bacon and filled it up with Complex Chaos Yogi Drip. I had to drain the tank after 3 puffs. This tank works (dare I say it) to damn well! The TH on that juice came out of nowhere and I think the flavour added to the kick, there's just too much of it :eek:

I think I'm going to have to tone down my build a little, or switch to a lower nic, I'm an 18mg guy and the Yogi Drip was 12mg :confused:

12188288_10207894221494951_1222122833_n.jpg 804565_10207894221294946_630731196_n.jpg

I topped filled it (twice) and have been puffing away all day without even the slightest hint of leakage, so far :)

Whats interesting to me on this tank is that some juices I know well now seem "too flavourful" or are "too sweet"

If this type of design becomes the norm I think many recipes will have to be reformulated :p

Whats interesting to me on this tank is that some juices I know well now seem "too flavourful" or are "too sweet"

If this type of design becomes the norm I think many recipes will have to be reformulated :p
Thanks for confirming that, I don't want to like this tank for just that reason :p

All of a sudden I'm wanting to try a few juices that didn't impress me.... this tank is going to be fun :D

@ bumblebee
I started off on dual then jumped to single coil.
Try a 26 gauge kanthel 7 wrap around little blue screw driver
Comes in at about 0.7 ohm and rocks at 21.5 watts

Compared it one on one today against new aromomizer and I know I gonna get a lashing but I found flavor much nicer on bellus

I found that too. When I first got Jazzy Boba I tried it in the Bellus. Thought it was a good flavour profile but far too sweet. Was considering selling the juice till I tried it in a Monster V2 (more muted, I now love Jazzy Boba). I found it was also very sweet in the Goblin mini.
Also agree with @BumbleBee - some of the juices I didn't like or have sold, might be quite interesting in the Bellus!

@ bumblebee
I started off on dual then jumped to single coil.
Try a 26 gauge kanthel 7 wrap around little blue screw driver
Comes in at about 0.7 ohm and rocks at 21.5 watts

I hadn't even considered a single coil build, but it's been a crazy day. I'll try your recommendation some time :)

@BumbleBee Sweet. Enjoy it. I'm liking it a lot. Bud at work has the aromamizer and I think they both pretty good, just don't like that bloody rubber afc nonsense. Gonna keep an eye on classies. I see 2 have been sold already.

@BumbleBee Sweet. Enjoy it. I'm liking it a lot. Bud at work has the aromamizer and I think they both pretty good, just don't like that bloody rubber afc nonsense. Gonna keep an eye on classies. I see 2 have been sold already.
Yeah man, so far I'm liking the Bellus. The Aromamizer doesn't appeal to me, the rubber is one reason but the main one is when people ask me what tank I'm using they'll think I'm stuttering :p

Yeah man, so far I'm liking the Bellus. The Aromamizer doesn't appeal to me, the rubber is one reason but the main one is when people ask me what tank I'm using they'll think I'm stuttering :p

I got the aromarizerisercizeriser today. It's pretty cool. Prefer the bellus for a number of reasons though ;-)

I think I should get an aromariser, I'm gonna need a good tank for my Wismec reauleasuesux :D

And just on another note. I still love my billows. Bellus is good but definitely does not blow the billow out of the water from my experience.

lol will have chose some new nicknames for that mod and the tank lol.

I think I should get an aromariser, I'm gonna need a good tank for my Wismec reauleasuesux :D

Oh, you're getting the reaulesuxususaurus? Nice! I'm jaloux. (yes, that's french for mod-envy)

And just on another note. I still love my billows. Bellus is good but definitely does not blow the billow out of the water from my experience.
I agree Morne, the Bellus is certainly different but I wouldn't go as far to say it's better. I won't be getting rid of my Billow anytime soon, or my Goblin, Subtank or even my iJust2.

Back