Berry Blaze Out Of Stock????

Yash

Serial Vapist
LV

Awards
Hi @Oupa,

It says you out of stock on the website?

When will you get stock?

Cheers,

@Yash

Looks like we have a supply and demand problem here:D I have a sealed 30ml bottle and you sound rather desperate:D:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

LOL, I'm looking for more than just one bottle!

Sorry guys! Working on it... Had a bit of an unexpected spike in Berry Blaze popularity :) Should have concentrate back in stock next week.

How's that one bottle sounding now:p lol.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

waiting to try this and VM4

Guys seriously though, none of you have mentioned VM custard
Are there no lovers out there or is it not quite what you expect from a custard?
OR are you all trying to keep it a secret so it does not sell out? :D

Berry Blaze back in stock! ;)

You are quicker than I am! :blush: Now that is a loyal customer! thanks @Yash

@MarkK
I have ordered the Vm vanilla custard and its amazing,got better after a day or two.
I find going back to my last few ml's of vc daydream i miss the vanilla custard
order placed,finally get to try Berry Blaze and VM4,hopefully it arrives before i have to revert to my dragon liquid backups :eek:

Last edited:
If happiness came in bottles, well this is what it would look like!

20140715_092307.jpg

Thanks @Oupa, the 30/70 PG/VG Berry Blaze is amazing :)

Cheers,

@Yash

Seems you are to Berry Blaze as @Rob Fisher is to Menthol Ice:D. Do see some Passion Peach muscling in on the action.

LOL, I love the stuff and I've been starved of it because my girlfriend took to it as well and I gave her all my stock.

And I've also been recommending it to everyone I know that vapes.

I think I finished the concentrate, that's why @Oupa had to order again!

I'm also enjoying the Menthol Ice, but the Passion Peach is also very good after about 2 weeks of steeping time.

Passion Peach is also very good after about 2 weeks of steeping time.

I never really took much notice of the steeping issue but there is certainly something to be said for it because the VM Strawberry changes in a big way (and a very good way) once it has been given some time!

I never really took much notice of the steeping issue but there is certainly something to be said for it because the VM Strawberry changes in a big way (and a very good way) once it has been given some time!

So far the only ready to vape juice I've come across from VM is the Menthol Ice. Berry Blaze only gets better with time, but I tend to wait about 7 days before vaping it. I've tried Banana Cream, Cotton Candy, Litchi, Vanilla Pear and Peach 2 Rooibos and after a month of steeping they are perfectly steeped and taste very good.

My initial impression of Berry Blaze in my PT2 wasn't great,(9mg,75% vg blend)
"same weird berry taste as smurfette,just more pronounced with less cream,don't like it"
popped open the bottle and left it to steep in a cupboard overnight
filled an mpt3 this morning and its a winner,green fresh tasting berry on inhale( a bit artificial tasting to me),cant quite place it,with a rich ripe strawberry flavour as it warms up,almost hookah style strawberry,strawberry jammy,almost fermented flavour pre exhale.

Not loving the VM4 at the moment,VERY strong tobacco notes,almost exactly like my Njoy medium tobacco juice from back in the day.hardly pick up caramel,might be because im vaping it alongside vanilla custard
After a night of steeping the caramel was a lot more pronounced,i will give it another day before trying it again
haven't even cracked the seal on the choc mint yet...i need more tanks....

My initial impression of Berry Blaze in my PT2 wasn't great,(9mg,75% vg blend)
"same weird berry taste as smurfette,just more pronounced with less cream,don't like it"
popped open the bottle and left it to steep in a cupboard overnight
filled an mpt3 this morning and its a winner,green fresh tasting berry on inhale( a bit artificial tasting to me),cant quite place it,with a rich ripe strawberry flavour as it warms up,almost hookah style strawberry,strawberry jammy,almost fermented flavour pre exhale.

Not loving the VM4 at the moment,VERY strong tobacco notes,almost exactly like my Njoy medium tobacco juice from back in the day.hardly pick up caramel,might be because im vaping it alongside vanilla custard
After a night of steeping the caramel was a lot more pronounced,i will give it another day before trying it again
haven't even cracked the seal on the choc mint yet...i need more tanks....
In my personal experience, both VM4 and Choc Mint need at least 4 days steeping before vaping

Duly noted,will leave the VM4 for a few more days,and will open the choc mint this evening

@Necris, I'm glad that you are enjoying the Berry Blaze now! That artificial taste you are getting only means that you need to let it steep some more. Trust me I had the same issue and thought that there was something wrong with the juice, but after another week the artificial taste was gone. I had the same thing with the Vanilla Pear and Cotton Candy.

You should also crack open the Choc Mint and let it get some air! Will steep faster like that.

Cheers,

@Yash

Back