Berserker MTL Rda

7c51abb18204330d0d8122bdb5474d8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7c51abb18204330d0d8122bdb5474d8a.jpg

Eager to copy that, just first want to enjoy the current build a bit. I am over the moon with knowing this atty is not just another dud. It actually had me at the point of giving up on it. Thanks gentlemen.

Regards

Eager to copy that, just first want to enjoy the current build a bit. I am over the moon with knowing this atty is not just another dud. It actually had me at the point of giving up on it. Thanks gentlemen.

Regards

I'm sure if you try that with fancy wire you'll get a whole lot more. My issue is that I'm running it on a Reo mini so I'm a bit limited with battery capacity. I have to stay north of 0.6 ohm and in doing so, I can't afford to have heavy wire

I can’t comment on the berserker rta but I’m really enjoying the rda. I get more flavour off the rda than other mtl rta’s I have tried. I use it in dripper mode and the juice well is pretty deep. I vape either high free base nic or nic salts so you don’t need to drip too often. Plus there is so many airflow options you can tailor it to suit your taste. With the largest hole opened and the airflow insert with 3 holes you can also get a decent restricted dl hit if you not adjusting well to mtl

@Ugi why the disagree?

Snap I'm so sorry....I think my finger accidentally hit icon....apologies bru...sliding screen down and that damn thumbs down icon was in my way....I corrected it thow

Rebuilt with Nichrome 26AWG 2.5ID 6.5 Wraps totaling out at 0.62 Ohm. Vaping in the low twenties to the high teens.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Big REO is now properly commissioned and appropriately attired.
image.jpg
Regards

Rebuilt with Nichrome 26AWG 2.5ID 6.5 Wraps totaling out at 0.62 Ohm. Vaping in the low twenties to the high teens.
View attachment 133824
View attachment 133822
View attachment 133821
Regards

The coil position is the trick to the berserker. Common sense would have you place it down low close to the airflow bar but in attempt to increase the throat hit I tried lifting the coil to its highest possible point. Lo and behold the flavor just popped.

Just switched batteries, so took the opportunity to raise the coil.

a) Damn, the flavour coming off of that thing when the battery was low, it's actually downright dangerous. The fresh battery is now running the coil too hot. Very short toots until the voltage drops a bit.

b) The raised coil definitely improved flavour... it's running too hot to enjoy at the moment, but once it's settled, I can just see it's going to be incredible.

c) Now I'm amped again to get a simple coil/para build in.

Thanks for the guidance @Amir & @Faheem777, legends.:campeon:

Just switched batteries, so took the opportunity to raise the coil.

a) Damn, the flavour coming off of that thing when the battery was low, it's actually downright dangerous. The fresh battery is now running the coil too hot. Very short toots until the voltage drops a bit.

b) The raised coil definitely improved flavour... it's running too hot to enjoy at the moment, but once it's settled, I can just see it's going to be incredible.

c) Now I'm amped again to get a simple coil/para build in.

Thanks for the guidance @Amir & @Faheem777, legends.:campeon:

Go for 0.6+ ohms on the simple wire, bottom of coil in line with top of posts, 2.5 ID

View attachment 133824
View attachment 133822
View attachment 133821
Regards
Rebuilt the Berserker with the same build as above but two extra winds. Placed as high as possible. 0.82 Ohm. 16 to 21 Watt range. Happy with this configuration but will play more next pit-stop.

Did a 5 winds 26+32 Kanthal Clapton as well. Good flavor but slow ramp speed. Hoping to make some 28+38 NI80 wire for testing in future. For now I am happy to know that ordinary round wire builds can be used and get a full flavor vape from this device.

Regards

Late to the party, but how is this RDA going for those that have it? @Raindance @craigb

I just placed an order for one, plus the regulated Pulse to run it on. Should arrive tomorrow. :D

Late to the party, but how is this RDA going for those that have it? @Raindance @craigb

I just placed an order for one, plus the regulated Pulse to run it on. Should arrive tomorrow. :D
You shouldn't be disappointed. Mine is shelved for the moment, becuase I'm currently chasing clouds :)
But it will be back in rotation soon!

Word of advice - always remember to remove the airflow insert when dry burning :flaming:

You shouldn't be disappointed. Mine is shelved for the moment, becuase I'm currently chasing clouds :)
But it will be back in rotation soon!

Word of advice - always remember to remove the airflow insert when dry burning :flaming:

Thanks for the advice Craig! I'll be sure to remember that. :)

Sorry for taking so long to reply, busy day. I have not yet spent sufficient time with it to actually judge it properly, first impressions were rather neutral though.

Regards

Took a toot on this RDA for the first time a few minutes ago..

I removed the whole drip tip and replaced it with another 510 tip I had, because I didn't like the standard one. Much better.

First impressions: Using Toffee D'luxe, Mint as my juice of choice and boy of boy, it is delicious! I put in one of the coils the Berserker came with, and I'm happy with the flavour I'm getting off it.

Will need to spend a lot more time with this RDA, but so far so good.

Forgot to mention that I turned the coil that came with it, into a spaced coil. My positioning is much lower down than the coils shown in this thread, but I'm eager to try higher placement just to see how it compares. Not yet though, as I'm enjoying the vape off it now.

Forgot to mention that I turned the coil that came with it, into a spaced coil. My positioning is much lower down than the coils shown in this thread, but I'm eager to try higher placement just to see how it compares. Not yet though, as I'm enjoying the vape off it now.
From my experimenting, lifting the coil does have some positive effect on the flavour, but does also make it a hotter vape. YMMV, and even low down with the coil that comes with there is flavour for weeeeeeeeeeks.

Back