Best DIY Recipes 2017

It's really hard to nail down what the BEST is for me, it seems to change daily almost depending on the mood and situation. The only way I could think to trim my list down would be to post it in volume mixed so:

1) Sadlad's Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Love cinnamon, love cereals, love this. I add one drop FLV rich cinnamon and one drop CAP super sweet per 50ml lately.
2) Blueberry Creamcake
Rage took this recipe down for some reason but I can't get enough of the stuff. I've got it saved but not sure on the ethics about posting it.
3) Simply Cannoli
Was almost a tie for third place with Funfetti and Pistachio RY4U but my 100ml steep bottle of this finished just before the other two so it grabs the spot.

I'm gonna be boring but so what, my top recipes are the same as last year.

In no particular order

Funfetti
Simple Cannoli
Sugar Cookie and cream

Special mention to

Dinner lady by dazcole
Rhodonite
Pebbles
Obsidian

2) Blueberry Creamcake
Rage took this recipe down for some reason but I can't get enough of the stuff.

Thanks for the confirmation, I have it in my app under Rage's name, but then couldn't find it on ATF anymore. I thought I was going crazy. I'd also take this down in his shoes. It is exactly what you'd expect from Rage: creamy smooth, beautifully balanced, nuanced, delicious. It has become my fifth ADV. Glad I got the recipe while it was still available.

Hey there guys and girls
These recipes are used for 100ml bottles? I'm looking at making some of these delicious flavours.

Hey there guys and girls
These recipes are used for 100ml bottles? I'm looking at making some of these delicious flavours.
Hi Curtis and welcome to the forum.

Most ingredients are presented as % of total volume so you can make from 10ml to 10L if you wish. Not sure if any of the recipes you saw do not list percentages, if there is please just point it out and we will see what we can do.

Regards

KIWANA U WANA CUSTARD!!! A kiwi banana custard, masterfully crafted by Tootall. This recipe blends 2 opposing and contrasting flavours

I spot a pattern...
@Rude Rudi : hey bud. Where do you get DFS Holy Vanilla? thinking of trying your recipe as my 1st DIY attempt, Does anyone have a DFS Holy Vanilla they not using that they willing to sell?

thanks guys I'm already placing an order with the flavor world, group buy @ work, I rather buy from an individual instead of buying 1 concentrate from BLK and the shipping cost more if u get me LOL

Last edited:
So my DIY Pros Please assist or comment ASAP, I need to place my order soon online, What replacement would you use if you really had to for DFS Holy Vanilla? something in CAP, FA or TFA . I'm not too clued up on concentrate profiles.

So my DIY Pros Please assist or comment ASAP, I need to place my order soon online, What replacement would you use if you really had to for DFS Holy Vanilla? something in CAP, FA or TFA . I'm not too clued up on concentrate profiles.
TFA Vanilla Bourbon will be a very worthy replacement.

TFA Vanilla Bourbon will be a very worthy replacement.
Dankie bro u a star!
Hmm however most guys are using Vanilla Bourbon in Tobacco Honey kind of recipes and Holy vanilla is used in mainly Custard type deserts. Im gonna attempt the KIWANA U WANA CUSTARD!!! from @Rude Rudi . Not sure if the Vanilla bourbon is the best fit if I apply logic?

Last edited:
Dankie bro u a star!
Hmm however most guys are using Vanilla Bourbon in Tobacco Honey kind of recipes and Holy vanilla is used in mainly Custard type deserts. Im gonna attempt the KIWANA U WANA CUSTARD!!! from @Rude Rudi . Not sure if the Vanilla bourbon is the best fit if I apply logic?
It will work - I have used it successfully in custard recipes in place of Holy. See some notes here.

already ordered the FA Vanilla Bourbon and today BLK Vapor responded saying i can come in and collect 1 concentrate, a perfectionist aint always a strength but gona get the HOLY VANILLA CONCENTRATE (DIYFS) just so that I dont mess up Rudis recipe lol

already ordered the FA Vanilla Bourbon and today BLK Vapor responded saying i can come in and collect 1 concentrate, a perfectionist aint always a strength but gona get the HOLY VANILLA CONCENTRATE (DIYFS) just so that I dont mess up Rudis recipe lol
That should be TFA Vanilla Bourbon? Not FA.

That should be TFA Vanilla Bourbon? Not FA.
correct FA. Will use it for something else, collecting the Holy vanilla from BLK VAPOR after work so Im sorted. cool friendly oke that went out of hes way to meet me after hours just for 1 concentrate, Legend, gona do the recipe to the "T" . thanks

correct FA. Will use it for something else, collecting the Holy vanilla from BLK VAPOR after work so Im sorted. cool friendly oke that went out of hes way to meet me after hours just for 1 concentrate, Legend, gona do the recipe to the "T" . thanks
Ah, ok. Great.

Hi Guys

Great post Rudi.
Been vaping just 3 juices for the past couple of months Rocket Puppy, Smoking Snake and Apple Bacco.
I think it’s time for me to come out of my comfort zone and start exploring.
I just mixed up some Strawnana and it’s busy steeping...

It will be looking constantly to this post for more go-to-try recipes

BIG, BIG UPS!

Back