Best DNA help Triade vs Rolo?

The Steve

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Im on the market for a triple 18650 DNA box mod. Some coils i have been building are as low as 0.04 and need a good DNA to handle this. I uave been looking at both rolo and triade but im not sure which to get. Are there any other DNA mods im not aware of and can you guys help me with choice?

Triade build quality knocks the Rolo out the park. The Rolo is made from very soft cheap metal but it is a decent mod.

Either will work well though.

Triade is made from superior materials compared to the rolo dna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triade is made from superior materials compared to the rolo dna

Im hearing alot of people comolain about the battery door rattle. Any issues there on yours? How long have you had one?

Im hearing alot of people comolain about the battery door rattle. Any issues there on yours? How long have you had one?

I dont own a triade. From the reviews i have read superior materials like leather etc is mentioned. I have a rolo dna and its a solid build quality compared to the rx200 and rx200s.

I dont own a triade. From the reviews i have read superior materials like leather etc is mentioned. I have a rolo dna and its a solid build quality compared to the rx200 and rx200s.

interesting. I've never held the Rolo DNA, what is better material compared to the RX200 barring the battery sled which I do know about.

interesting. I've never held the Rolo DNA, what is better material compared to the RX200 barring the battery sled which I do know about.

I owned a rx200 and the paint quality on it compared to the dna is inferior. The 510 on it seems to be more durable than the rx.

Back