Best looking setups on forum.

Jean claude Vaaldamme

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Sometimes when browsing the forum, vapemail or handchecks you see someone posting a setup that just looks right. The mod and the atty just work perfect together, can be cheap or expensive So show as your choices(not your own). Ok preferrably on the forum, but if you see something really nice on the web it also ok.

My first is the camo pulse x. I hate anything camo, but this with the shape of atty just looks perfect. It look like it should be army issue and there will be a holder for it in an army tank.
20190124_081107.jpg

Second will be the the most beautifull setup I have seen, I will be to scared to vape on it.
8d11b7b2985cc49033564d2b1594f03f.jpg

Sometimes when browsing the forum, vapemail or handchecks you see someone posting a setup that just looks right. The mod and the atty just work perfect together, can be cheap or expensive So show as your choices(not your own). Ok preferrably on the forum, but if you see something really nice on the web it also ok.

My first is the camo pulse x. I hate anything camo, but this with the shape of atty just looks perfect. It look like it should be army issue and there will be a holder for it in an army tank.
View attachment 158167

Second will be the the most beautifull setup I have seen, I will be to scared to vape on it.
View attachment 158168
Perhaps tag the person that owns the setup to make them aware that they have killer setups. @vicTor and @UzziTherion.
Bonus points if you can avoid tagging the Mod Father @Rob Fisher :D

If you want to look at it from another point of view, this is one of many mods that I own. My daily beater, my EDC, my constant companion. Every scratch, dent or imperfection is a another day that I haven't touched a cigarette. And for that, it's the most beautiful mod in the world to meIMG_20190212_212052.jpg

Back