Best Mini Mod

I can't believe no one has mentioned the epic Joyetech eVic VTC mini or VTwo mini. Brilliant mods, I have a VTC mini and admittedly sometimes wish for better battery life. I have to charge during the day but then again, I'm pumping 50-60 watts on my Baby Beast.

When I had a Melo 2, and was vaping at 30-40 watts, I would get through the work day.

I like the VTC, it has TC and upgradeable software. It's got a good size and form factor.

If you do get a VTC mini, don't get the cubis tank, heavy spit back on it.

I can't believe no one has mentioned the epic Joyetech eVic VTC mini or VTwo mini. Brilliant mods, I have a VTC mini and admittedly sometimes wish for better battery life. I have to charge during the day but then again, I'm pumping 50-60 watts on my Baby Beast.

When I had a Melo 2, and was vaping at 30-40 watts, I would get through the work day.

I like the VTC, it has TC and upgradeable software. It's got a good size and form factor.

If you do get a VTC mini, don't get the cubis tank, heavy spit back on it.

I started with a VTC mini. Was an awesome no nonsense mod, and there's loads of custom firmware to customize it the way you want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I took the plunge today....twice...hot me the Tarot nano and the pico...I am absolutely loving the Tarot, surprisingly good battery life and an awesome chip. Love the fact that such a small mod has such advanced features and really enjoying the CCW curve of wattage function....haven't yet had the chance to play with the pico as the Tarot hasn't left my hand....early days but it may well fully replace my ocular

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Have to admit @KieranD is slashing all the other vendors when it comes to Smok products,cheapest on the Alien,V8 stick and now the AL85,keep it up VapeCartel

Damn I wanted this and was at the greenside store yesterday ...now stuck with the pico

Damn I wanted this and was at the greenside store yesterday ...now stuck with the pico

Dont even bother putting it in the classifields,you just gonna get depressed if it sits there,rather enjoy it!

Back