Best Mini Mod

Muchis

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Members,

I have a joyetech ocular c as a daily mod. Looking for something small to carry around.

Had my eye on either the Tarot nano or the RX mini.

Any thoughts on the above or any other mini mod?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tarot looks cool no ideas further sorry

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

What about a pico mega? you will get small size but good battery life with a 26650. Least 4500Mah. which is double what you will get from the above 2

Now that's an option, plus a removable battery is always better....also heard of a new pico with 2 x 186500s but need to see it the former factor

Is the alien al85 in SA yet? .. it looks better than the pico.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the alien al85 in SA yet? .. it looks better than the pico.

Looks great in pics and I loved my alien but haven't seen it here

Yeah then may as well get a minikin, they seem similar in size

Inputs on the device have been looking at them for some time now
So far I've been loving it, check out mike vapes review on YouTube. Fast charging, 2500mah, good choice of colors, affordable and that omni chip that sets the wattage for you according to the resistance in your coil is perfect for the wife coz she has no idea how to set it on the pico despite trying to teach her a couple hundred times, the tank included is great too, haven't tried the clapton but the ceramic gives great flavor and it's top airflow so can't leak

Tarot nano is by far the best looking one...red and carbon fibre is a beut....I'm sure the ceramics are great on flavor as well.....leaning towards this one....just one Question, how long does the battery last

I have the Smok OSUB Plus, goes to 80W also has a 3000mah battery. I use it as a compact / daily:

d221443c981a16fedb08da76e39e6a8f.jpg

A pic of it compared to the G Priv.

Also feels really premium and weighty, and I love the fire bar it has going on.

My daily driver for the last 7 days has been the Snowolf Mini 80w (3000mah Built in battery).
I would normally only carry a 2 battery mod as I am a heavy vaper.
For now its been great to carry and the built in battery lasts me the whole day.
20170210_163449.jpg

Anyone have the RX mini?

RXmini 80W
Serpent alto

Attachments

• IMG_20170210_133512.jpg
    IMG_20170210_133512.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 36
Anyone have the RX mini?

RX mini is great but the battery will last until after lunch time if it is your only device. It's brilliant for a trip to the shops, etc but it won't last u the whole day. This off course depends on your vaping style and type of atty you use. It may last you the entire day of you don't chain Vape of if you have a high resistance atty.

As per below, my RX mini as accompanied by my all day mod, the Vgod pro in this instance.

088374d2916b94623dfcee90e3dd48bb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back