Best RDTA for flavour

I currently have a Goon 22mm RDA, so looking get a RDTA as well for convenience.
Which 24mm should I be looking at getting for the best flavour?
My top 3 rdtas: in no specific order of preference:

- Limitless Plus RDTA
- Avocado 24 (not the bottom airflow version)
- Limitless Gold RDTA

In addition to having super flavour, all 3 are very easy to live with on a daily basis. Easy to build on and straight forward to wick.

In addition, the limitless plus and avo 24 support single coil which is rad!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Hi @Hiro

I haven't tried many RDTAs but will second @Yiannaki above on the Avo 24
It was him that recommended I get one and I have had nothing but wonderful flavour and reliability from it for a few months now

will post a pic shortly

What is this Yoga E Liquids I see as your profile pic @Yiannaki ?? :D Is that famous tennis biscuit juice part of the range????

Here is my Avo24 @Hiro on the rx200. It has a dual coil inside. Nothing fancy.

Very deep rich flavour.

I just wish the tank part was a bit bigger. It goes through juice quite fast

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1496994204.347767.jpg

Ok so thus far the Avo24 in the lead. Lol!
Thanks @Yiannaki and @Silver for the input. I will definitely look at the Limitless and Avo24 options.
My only worry is the re-wicking procedure as well.
Any one have any input about the Coilart Azeroth and the VGOD RDTA?

Ok so thus far the Avo24 in the lead. Lol!
Thanks @Yiannaki and @Silver for the input. I will definitely look at the Limitless and Avo24 options.
Any one have any input about the Coilart Azeroth and the VGOD RDTA?

It's not difficult at all to rewick the Avo24 @Hiro
You just make the cotton longer so it goes down the juice holes and dangles a bit into the tank part.
Some guys say put the wick so it just enters the hole and doesn't dangle down - but I dangle my wicks about 5mm into the tank part (about a third of the way down the tank part) and I have never had a problem. I rewick about every 20-30ml of juice so its not a mission at all. Works very nicely for me.

I've got the azeroth and its my every day vape. Coil placement is crucial because that can literally take you from no flavourful to tons of flavor.

I'm happy with it but haven't tried any of the others to be able to compare.

I currently have an Avo24 like @Silver and I must say once you get the hang of rewicking them it's really easy (and I'm as unexperienced as they get with this sort of thing). @Trashcanman3284 was also kind enough to give me his old Limitless Plus and while I find the Avo to be a bit easier to rewick for myself the Limitless isn't far behind in ease. Following Youtube link is how I currently wick both, not because it's the best method but mostly due to me not having a decent set of tweazers to push the wick down into the tank and also because it's working really well for me.

As for flavour the Avo is my current favourite in single coil mode :)

+1 for the Avo 24, second in line is the combo RDTA from IJoy, 3rd would be the azeroth

I agree with the Avo 24, very good flavour, especially with a dual setup, only downside is the tank empties super fast. The Merlin RDTA is also brilliant for flavour, large deck so fitting claptons or aliens is pretty easy, larger tank so don't need to refill quite as often. Absolutely zero leaking and easy to fill with great airflow options. Currently my go to RDTA.

I agree with the Avo 24, very good flavour, especially with a dual setup, only downside is the tank empties super fast. The Merlin RDTA is also brilliant for flavour, large deck so fitting claptons or aliens is pretty easy, larger tank so don't need to refill quite as often. Absolutely zero leaking and easy to fill with great airflow options. Currently my go to RDTA.

My ears are perked up there on the Merlin @JB1987 - thanks for the insights

My ears are perked up there on the Merlin @JB1987 - thanks for the insights

It really is a well built and designed RDTA @Silver , I've never had any leaking, even laying it flat on it's side. It has a very smooth draw as well. A possible con for some would be that you can't use your own driptip, but I find the standard one very comfortable and it doesn't get hot. Oh and it looks gorgeous :)

It really is a well built and designed RDTA @Silver , I've never had any leaking, even laying it flat on it's side. It has a very smooth draw as well. A possible con for some would be that you can't use your own driptip, but I find the standard one very comfortable and it doesn't get hot. Oh and it looks gorgeous :)

Sounds great @JB1987
Please post us a nice photo when you get a chance!

Im enjoying my Combo RTDA from ijoy alot. Great flavor with dual build using nichrome 22ga.

I currently have an Avo 24 (not bottom airflow) and the flavour is amazing. Once I hit the wicking correctly it just been awesome.
Its going through juice quickly (dual coil system) but I guess that's one of the reason the flavour is so good.
I'm using The Coil Company - Nano Fused Clapton (8 wraps - 3mm) Coils

Last edited:
I see lots of mention of the Avo 24 so hopefully you guys can clarify what the difference is between the botton flow edition and the... other one?
Which one is better? Thanks

I see lots of mention of the Avo 24 so hopefully you guys can clarify what the difference is between the botton flow edition and the... other one?
Which one is better? Thanks

I haven't tried the bottum airflow avo but from what I have gathered filling the tank is a pain in the ass and the flavor is less potent than the OG avo

Original Avocado's for the win... Avo G's and Avo 24's.

avo6ss.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg All in 1 for flavor, ease of building, ease of filling has to be the Augvape Merlin RDTA, it looks awesome too. Cons are you can't use your own drip tip coz the provided chuff cap serves as the fill port cap, very easy to wick but if you're used to combing and thinning your cotton, lose the habit or you will get leaks, it has a humongous wick slot on each side of the deck so 2 wick tails share 1 slot, simply snip and tuck making sure the entire slot is covered, if done right (which is very easy) you'll struggle to get a dry hit even at 200+ watts. It also has a tiny pressure release hole so when you fill, the pressure won't force juice up and out the wick ports. Also it's very well priced

I currently have a Goon 22mm RDA, so looking get a RDTA as well for convenience.
Which 24mm should I be looking at getting for the best flavour?
Though I own a Nectar and a Gaia my favorite for flavor is my Ivogo Rock.Although it is flawed in the coil clamping design the flavor is well worth the patience.That I got it for 14 usd at FT makes up for any flaw IMO

RDTA for flavour

I've had the limitless and plus
Then changed to the Azeroth.

Loads of airflow.
Amazing flavour.
Havent tested the Skyhook by smok as yet

Back