Best RDTA for flavour

I've decided on the Merlin RDTA. I like the big build deck, the big tank and the fact that it gives off great flavour.
Now just to find one...
Anyone who can point me in the right direction as to who has stock?
https://www.theecigstore.co.za/MAT546/Merlin RDTA ## NEW ## there you go bud, also I've recently tried the OBS Crius RDTA and I must say I was impressed, the deck is amazing, check it out here https://www.theecigstore.co.za/MAT549/Authentic OBS Crius RDTA

I've recently bought a Medusa reborn RDTA it is quite amazing in flavour and build. What made me choose it over an Avo was the fact that there's no glass to be broken. It's essentially and RDA with 3.5ml well, but also no leaking. There's a squonk pin also included in the pack

Hey Guys,

I have an Avo24mm and i must say - This Little RDTA smokes real good considering its size.
Taste is unbelievable too. Everyone should own one.

Only downside is that you cant go big on builds.
Especially if you have the side airflow edition.
The wick holes are ridiculously small.

If flavor is what you looking for i would Recommend an RDA.
Havent Puffed the Avo since i got the Troll 25mm.
If you worried about constantly refilling - Just make your wicks bigger. I get around 10 - 15 fat pulls once lekker moist.

Hope this helps anyone in need.

I have had the Serpent Mini RDTA for about a week now.
I just could not imagine the flavour being as great as it is.
Well proportioned build deck/wick holes/airflow, and I'm having a real hard time shutting up about it.

The only downside you may see is that it's 22mm and single coil, which is not everyone's cuppa tea.
I use it on my single 18650 kbox-mini work-horse, so it sits flush, battery lasts and flavour is off the charts (in my frame of reference)

My other RDTA, the limitless classic is great for clouds, so far.
I still need to spend more time with it to get my coil position and size optimised.

I have never owned a RDTA as I have stuck to RTAs. I have had 11 RTAs since October 16.

I hear the VGOD is the best from a highly experienced vaper.

Have a look at this RDTA showdown. Ambitionz Vaper is very trustworthy.

This is my choice for flavour:
DaYC9mtwQvuIMrB1EVixsg.png

The Oumier Maximus Max RDTA.
I have mine on my Therion 75C and it is just awesome

I have never owned a RDTA as I have stuck to RTAs. I have had 11 RTAs since October 16.

I hear the VGOD is the best from a highly experienced vaper.

Have a look at this RDTA showdown. Ambitionz Vaper is very trustworthy.

And the Avo doesn't even feature! :)

I have the VGod, Azeroth and Limitless plus (and Avo).

Vgod wins hands down and I use it for me daily travel. Azeroth is good, but I prefer the VGod.
Limitless I use least as it is not as good as the other two - a bit "basic"...

For a 22, I use the Serpent Mini RDTA - fantastic single coil RDTA and perfect on a Pico!!!

Hope this is the right thread... I recently bought the Serpent 22mm RDTA. First coil and wicking I got right, had no issues, then I did my husband's. The same juice tastes COMPLETELY different in each tank. So we've re-wicked a couple of times to get it right. Now we're out of cotton...why do we have to fork out so much for cotton? Anyway, today, my tank is starting to give off an extremely burnt taste. Do I put in a new coil? How often do I put in a new coil, and how often should we re-wick normally.

Hope this is the right thread... I recently bought the Serpent 22mm RDTA. First coil and wicking I got right, had no issues, then I did my husband's. The same juice tastes COMPLETELY different in each tank. So we've re-wicked a couple of times to get it right. Now we're out of cotton...why do we have to fork out so much for cotton? Anyway, today, my tank is starting to give off an extremely burnt taste. Do I put in a new coil? How often do I put in a new coil, and how often should we re-wick normally.
Do you dry burn and clean the coil after removing the old wick and before re-wicking? Coil life depends largely on personal preference, but it can last for months. Re-wicking depends on the type of juice (sweeter juices clog up the coil and wick much faster), volume vaped and personal preference. Some like to re-wick daily or every second day, some once a week, etcetera.

I would change both the coil and wick. I normally change mine weekly because I vape for flavour, and an old coil or wick diminishes the flavour.

Back