Best tanks for the eleaf istick Pico S

Richard434

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys.
So I'll be getting my new Pico soon and wanted to know what different tanks you would suggest that goes well with the device. I'm a starting vaper so I still have a lot to learn. The MOD also has a 510 thread.
Thanks guys.

Hi guys.
So I'll be getting my new Pico soon and wanted to know what different tanks you would suggest that goes well with the device. I'm a starting vaper so I still have a lot to learn. The MOD also has a 510 thread.
Thanks guys.

Welcome to the forum @Richard434
Congrats on the vaping. You are at the right place to find many experienced helpful vapers.

I am not sure about the Pico S - but the original Pico had a limitation of 22mm tanks because of the battery cap. I may be wrong but I think the Pico S can take slightly bigger diameter tanks, which then opens up the possibilities.

I'm not sure of all the new tanks currently, but perhaps have a look at the standard tank that comes with the Pico S.

In any event, the Pico S certainly looks like a great mod to get going with. My original Pico is still going strong after about 2 years.

All the best for your vaping and enjoy the journey!

Damnit, I just bought a mod from him on Friday... HAVE. TO. STOP. SPENDING. MONEY.

Back to the original question though, give the tank it comes with a go before going with an RTA type setup. Especially if you're new to vaping and / or trying to quit smoking.

Congrats on the vaping. You are at the right place to find many experienced helpful vapers.

I am not sure about the Pico S - but the original Pico had a limitation of 22mm tanks because of the battery cap. I may be wrong but I think the Pico S can take slightly bigger diameter tanks, which then opens up the possibilities.

I'm not sure of all the new tanks currently, but perhaps have a look at the standard tank that comes with the Pico S.

In any event, the Pico S certainly looks like a great mod to get going with. My original Pico is still going strong after about 2 years.

The Pico S can take tanks of up to 26.5 mm without overhang.:)

Damnit, I just bought a mod from him on Friday... HAVE. TO. STOP. SPENDING. MONEY.

Back to the original question though, give the tank it comes with a go before going with an RTA type setup. Especially if you're new to vaping and / or trying to quit smoking.
Good idea thanks. I'm just pre planning for the day when I wanna get a new one on what it will be :)

Thanks for welcoming me silver and 2 years is a dam good amount of time. However I'm air you got a lot more gear with you hehe

Pico 25 looks similar to the Pico S.

Doesn't look to bad with the OBS Engine on mine
dca4d84a73c84ef0d2351464e171be04.jpg

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Geez never would I buy it from them. It's R1100 on their site that's crazy glad I found out about bling vapes.

The Vape Guy's prices are pretty competitive for a SAn B&M. With BlingSA, and other overseas companies, you may wait up to six weeks for your mod. It's a personal choice as to which alternative you choose.

Back