Best TC Mod

Ohmen

Educated Human Being
LV

Awards
Hey Guys,

So I am planning on getting myself a TC mod but I am in two minds about what I want to get.

On the one hand the Evic VT is really reasonably priced but I have read about some issues when using it in wattage mode on 30w or below(surge).

My other option is the IPV4S. Great device but I'd have to remove my batteries each time I want to charge it which seems like a hassle for me.

Next option is the Sigeli 75w (weak battery life) and the Sigeli 150w (massive device).

I just want a device that is reasonable in size, has a decent battery life and doesn't give too many issues.

In your opinion what is the best option?

Istick 40W or is it to small?

Hey Guys,

So I am planning on getting myself a TC mod but I am in two minds about what I want to get.

On the one hand the Evic VT is really reasonably priced but I have read about some issues when using it in wattage mode on 30w or below(surge).

My other option is the IPV4S. Great device but I'd have to remove my batteries each time I want to charge it which seems like a hassle for me.

Next option is the Sigeli 75w (weak battery life) and the Sigeli 150w (massive device).

I just want a device that is reasonable in size, has a decent battery life and doesn't give too many issues.

For what its worth, removing batteries from the IPV4 is effortless. Just a pull on the rubbery grip section will expose the cells. I don't find it to be a hastle at all. The mod itself performs beautifully too. Just my 2 cents

I hear you, saving for my first TC mod as well but for now there is limited feedback especially on the Istic

The other issue I have is that it seems that very few of the "Big" TC mods are pass through and that is a feature that I really like

The other issue I have is that it seems that very few of the "Big" TC mods are pass through and that is a feature that I really like

In the same boat - this is important for me too - not many high powered mods with pass through.

Might be worth waiting for the cloudmaker whiteout which seems almost infinitely upgradeable, they've announced a pass-through upgrade for it already.

P
I feel that passthrough is a gimmick and is actually quite unsafe. You are straining your cells while they are in their most vulnerable state. Charge your cells while you are not vaping, or even better alternate cells in the charger if you have more than one set.

Might be a gimmick but it is one that suits my lifestyle and vaping habits I prefer not to have to carry batteries with me while I am on the move and have the comfort of vaping/charging while in my car from the lighter socket or when I travel I can just use my phones charger.

I had an itaste 134 that used batteries and it just did not work for me. I guess it is different stroke for different folks.

Might be a gimmick but it is one that suits my lifestyle and vaping habits I prefer not to have to carry batteries with me while I am on the move and have the comfort of vaping/charging while in my car from the lighter socket or when I travel I can just use my phones charger.

I 100% agree. I like a mod that has passthrough. It's quite convenient

In my humble opinion I would say the IPV4S. Battery life is phenomenal. It is not a small mod but definitely not as big as the Snowwolf 200w.
Buy 4 batteries and pair them.
However when it comes to quality and reliability the SX Mini M Class is a winner.
My only problem is that I chain vape and the IPV4S has now lasted for two days without changing whereas on the SM Mini I was changing the battery every +-six hours.
The math dont make sense with the battery life i.e. 2 batteries lasting two days on the IPV4S vs 1 battery lasting +-6 hours on the SX
But it works!

The IPV D2 is coming next week.I think it will be a winner. 75w with temp sensing and YIHI chip.

In my opinion the SX mini is too expensive.

I am definitely leaning more towards the IPV4S.

Where are the Evic VT guys?

Go for the 150w Sigelei bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go for the 150w Sigelei bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Ohmen

Build quality - check
Dual 18650 - check
Spring loaded 510 - check
Physical finish - check
Looks (subjective) - check
Tried and trusted - check
Magnetic battery door - check

I think this one is a winner!

@Ohmen

Build quality - check
Dual 18650 - check
Spring loaded 510 - check
Physical finish - check
Looks (subjective) - check
Tried and trusted - check
Magnetic battery door - check

I think this one is a winner!

I already got the iStick 40w and IPV4S and both devices are great :rofl:

Best TC mod ever is a Reo grand .....assuming 'TC' stands for 'Totally Cool' :giggle: :p

Useless post by my self but I'm TC like that :rofl:

Best TC mod ever is a Reo grand .....assuming 'TC' stands for 'Totally Cool' :giggle: :p

Useless post by my self but I'm TC like that :rofl:

I stay away from anything mechanical because I have a fear of bombing myself :WEGOTABADASSHERE:

I stay away from anything mechanical because I have a fear of bombing myself :WEGOTABADASSHERE:

hahaha nah bro, I was only messing around. To get back on the topic, I've only read good things from the SX Mini. If I was looking at going into TC, I'd be looking at the SX Mini and VapourShark (only because I love the form factor of the VShark), SX wins my interest hands down though.

On a side note, its impossible to blow up a Reo, facts of life ;-) ....okay, you could, with explosives but come now, who does that :lipssealed: :-D

I know the SX mini is flippen awesome but the battery life (edit: and the price) gets me down. I would possibly have to carry a spare battery with me.

Nevertheless, Iv'e already got the IPV4S, hopefully it treats me well.

Lol ok maybe I won't blow up a REO but I'll still keep a fire extinguisher close by just in case...:rofl:

Hey Guys,

I just pre-ordered the HCigar DNA 200 ($125.00 at Vape Street.com) it has great lipo battery and an Excellent price imo,but will this gear buying insanity ever end?

I just pre-ordered the HCigar DNA 200 ($125.00 at Vape Street.com) it has great lipo battery and an Excellent price imo,but will this gear buying insanity ever end?
Great news :)

what is the eta on the device?

Sadly the buying frenzy is never ending! But nothing beats the satisfaction of opening up the box of a brand new toy and testing it our for the first time :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Check out the vapeing mall .com they have a DNA 200 tc that is pass through I believe

Great news :)

what is the eta on the device?

Sadly the buying frenzy is never ending! But nothing beats the satisfaction of opening up the box of a brand new toy and testing it our for the first time :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
could be 8-25 not sure but will let you know

Back