Biker Chat..

Eish friend had an accident last Sunday :/ Old lady cut him off but he is ok

hi guys, what would you suggest is 'good' mileage on a scooter?

i dont have any experience with bikes, yet, but will probably be purchasing one soon.

starting off with a scooter to see how it goes, then will probably upgrade eventually (this was my strategy to convince my wife so i can get one, and she eventually caved HAHA)

i will be buying the scooter second hand, so any advice for me please?

hi guys, what would you suggest is 'good' mileage on a scooter?

i dont have any experience with bikes, yet, but will probably be purchasing one soon.

starting off with a scooter to see how it goes, then will probably upgrade eventually (this was my strategy to convince my wife so i can get one, and she eventually caved HAHA)

i will be buying the scooter second hand, so any advice for me please?
Depends on make and service records. I've seen some second hand with 2000km on that are wrecks.

Depends on make and service records. I've seen some second hand with 2000km on that are wrecks.
Im specifically looking at the Big Boy revival- something about the look just draws me towards it.

There are a few im looking at, some with just under 10k on the clock, others with around 6k.

All have full service history. From the pics, they all look great.

Im specifically looking at the Big Boy revival- something about the look just draws me towards it.

There are a few im looking at, some with just under 10k on the clock, others with around 6k.

All have full service history. From the pics, they all look great.

Big boy after sale service sucks.

Look at the Motomia Milano (also a retro style, if I have the name right)

To all Cape Town Bikers

Just a reminder that it is midnight run tonight to all those who are interested.

So i got my bike on Saturday :D

I settled for a Gomoto 200cc

Used for commuting to and from work, so around 60kms per day.

Im loving it

IMG_1646.JPG

IMG_1648.JPG

View attachment 19428

IMG_1637.JPG

IMG_1650.JPG

IMG_1651.JPG

IMG_1649.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good Riaz

Just 2 things:

1) What helmet do you have?
2) Don't show you plate on an open forum, if you want to show the back of the bike blackout the plate.

Looking good Riaz

Just 2 things:

1) What helmet do you have?
2) Don't show you plate on an open forum, if you want to show the back of the bike blackout the plate.

ive got a MT Helmet

Nice little commuter, still days I miss my hysoung Gt250

That bike did 10 000k's in jhb traffic with ease . sold it in search of my 650.
Look at getting a decent rainsuit, gloves and waterproof boots, riding in the rain doesn't have to be horrible.
Gear in general is important.helmet jacket gloves boots minimum imo.
Xculcha makes a product called easy overs.decebt protection with quick on off and small folded size.

Nice one @Riaz

I miss my old 400... Had a Suzuki GSXR 400 GK76 in Corona Colours, yellow and purple... sold it to get a car.

This is not my bike, got it from the net, but mine was identical apart from the wheels, mine were black...

photo-5-1.jpg

Congrats on the new bike @Riaz

Ride safe!

Awesome bike @Riaz Enjoy. Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

And like a complete tool, i sold my 2004 Suzuki SV1000s. That was single handedly the biggest ballsup i have ever made in my life

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

A "klip in die bos" :anyone know of someone that imports bits for Buells in SA (except Harley)? Snapped my drive belt a while back and really want to get her going again.

Back