Billow V2 Stainless Steel RTA by Ehpro?

Dibs on the Billow V2... oh wait, it's working now. :p

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissfull vaping cloud.

Ok. I bit the bullet and ordered one, but if it's crap I'm gonna murder all of you.......hahaha :p

If you don't like it I'll take it off your hands Zman! :rock:

Ok, you have first option Uncle Rob. I see that you are very pleased with yours. No leaking, right?

Ok, you have first option Uncle Rob. I see that you are very pleased with yours. No leaking, right?

Right... haven't had any issues with mine... had 4 tanks full of Monster Melon through it and changed wicks twice and not a single issue!

Ok. I bit the bullet and ordered one, but if it's crap I'm gonna murder all of you.......hahaha :p
Lol, I am in your same position. Did not buy a tank for a long time. Then got the Lemo 2, very nice and no leaking other than the usual moisture around the air slots. But still way less convenient than bf.
Am also tempted by the Billow V2, but am still holding out. Now I can wait for your impressions!

Lol, I am in your same position. Did not buy a tank for a long time. Then got the Lemo 2, very nice and no leaking other than the usual moisture around the air slots. But still way less convenient than bf.
Am also tempted by the Billow V2, but am still holding out. Now I can wait for your impressions!

You and I @Andre ;-)

Just a follow up for anyone interested in my mental problems.

Was still getting a small bit of leaking, so I got over my laziness, stripped it all down, did a thorough clean and rebuild, and it's been solid since then. Currently madly huffing on @KieranD's amazing Cowboy's Apple Pie and it's pure enjoyment. After my severe disappointment with the Klanger Subwank & various "population control substances" marketed as e-juice it feels sooo good to have a satisfying vape again!

So, I've done my build on the billow V2. Dual 26g kanthal @ .34 ohms. Spaced coils. Running at 50 watts and it's really, really good!
Running it on my trusty awesome Sigelei 100w
I have to say. I'm very impressed with this tank and I will keep it. Will use it in the car on the Sigelei alongside the Reo.

IMG_20150714_160034%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_160101%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_160112%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_160115%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_161451%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_161456%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_161459%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_161504%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_161424%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_161429%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_161555%20Custom.jpg

I really am very impressed with this tank. Thanks to the people who persuaded me to buy it, especially @Paulie :p

What I think I need to add here and it's a big pro in my books, is the fact that it sucks the tank completely empty long before there's even a hint of a dry hit. So there's NO juice left in the tank before you have to refill. A very big pro in my books. I like that very much.

Just a follow up for anyone interested in my mental problems.

Was still getting a small bit of leaking, so I got over my laziness, stripped it all down, did a thorough clean and rebuild, and it's been solid since then. Currently madly huffing on @KieranD's amazing Cowboy's Apple Pie and it's pure enjoyment. After my severe disappointment with the Klanger Subwank & various "population control substances" marketed as e-juice it feels sooo good to have a satisfying vape again!
Dude, your Subwank and population control comment had me in stitches! Well done. :-D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissfull vaping cloud.

So, I've done my build on the billow V2. Dual 26g kanthal @ .34 ohms. Spaced coils. Running at 50 watts and it's really, really good!
Running it on my trusty awesome Sigelei 100w
I have to say. I'm very impressed with this tank and I will keep it. Will use it in the car on the Sigelei alongside the Reo.

IMG_20150714_160034%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_160101%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_160112%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_160115%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_161451%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_161456%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_161459%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_161504%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_161424%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_161429%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150714_161555%20Custom.jpg

I really am very impressed with this tank. Thanks to the people who persuaded me to buy it, especially @Paulie :p

Could you possibly "write" a text book and sell it to me, my tank arrives tomorrow....Otherwise it will be, "what is black and crisp and stuck to a drip tip"....DarkSide the noob dual coil builder!"

blow-clouds-vape-meme.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, your Subwank and population control comment had me in stitches! Well done. :-D

Ja well some of these "juices" might sell better in the weed control section of Builders. >:)

BTW your avatar cracks me up - classic :D

Yeah.. I dunno about this thing.

Still leaks on and off, can't figure out why, and now the whole assembly is jammed together again, can't get it apart.
Has been sitting in the freezer for a couple of hours but still won't budge.

Really good flavour but I've had too many issues to stick with it, seeing as how there aren't any other reports of this nature I really do think I may have got a bad one ;-(

Yeah.. I dunno about this thing.

Still leaks on and off, can't figure out why, and now the whole assembly is jammed together again, can't get it apart.
Has been sitting in the freezer for a couple of hours but still won't budge.

Really good flavor but I've had too many issues to stick with it, seeing as how there aren't any other reports of this nature I really do think I may have got a bad one ;-(
Hi there I also encountered mine leaking and what i saw was that when i remove the tank to refill the chamber ring thing that screws onto the build deck unscrews with the tank. then when i put the tank back on it doesn't seal all the way down as stops on that chamber ring thingy that is higher than intended.

Thanks - I saw that in a couple of the YouTube reviews before buying so I've been careful about that, pretty sure it's not what's happening here. The leaks seem to be just above and just below the airflow ring, not out of the adjustable air vent itself, but the joins above and below.

Have you tried swapping the o rings? Mine leaked once, but it was my own stupidity. Wicked mine like a complete idiot. :)

Failing that, see if the vendor can swop yours out for a new one. Duds happen from time to time and I am sure that the good vendors here will assist.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

I have swapped o rings, I'm a bit mystified.

The wicking is good, not obstructing channels, no dry hits -the piece that screws onto the deck goes on smooth and and I always check its firmly screwed on.

Only thing I can think of is maybe the threads aren't 100% on the assembly which might also explain why the thing has gotten jammed together a couple of times.

I have swapped o rings, I'm a bit mystified.

The wicking is good, not obstructing channels, no dry hits -the piece that screws onto the deck goes on smooth and and I always check its firmly screwed on.

Only thing I can think of is maybe the threads aren't 100% on the assembly which might also explain why the thing has gotten jammed together a couple of times.
Hmmm, that is weird. Mine is probably the best machined atty I have. Threads are butter smooth and everything works great. Might be that you got the Friday atty. Contact the vendor and see if they can sort you out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

Back