Black Billow V2

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Done.. now to wait for the vape mail....

After using a billow V2 for the past hour ill advise any vaper to get one. This is what a newer version of an already awesome tank should be like. thanks again sirvape for the quick delivery

Received mine at about 4pm and just finished 5ml. Its amazing what a good tank can do to juice. Thanks Sirvape for it

Sir vape is a legend received mine this morning vaped 4 tanks already awesome tank BUY ONE
DO IT DO IT!!

Sir vape is a legend received mine this morning vaped 4 tanks already awesome tank BUY ONE
DO IT DO IT!!
20ml in a day :eek:
Must of finished off like this,
1284.jpg

HAHAHA 20ml is key the right flavour and the right build equals happy!!
@Nooby the billow v2 is sick compared to the v1 just keep in mind once u get it you wont wanna
vape other tanks for a while!!

Received mine at about 4pm and just finished 5ml. Its amazing what a good tank can do to juice. Thanks Sirvape for it
Walter so are you the reason for the cloudy day today ;)

Anymore pics of the black tank? I cant decide between it or the silver. Also does this come with a spare glass tank?

Does the billow leak easily? i struggle on the goblin. maybe one out of every 3 builds do not leak. but i think with the raised airholes above the juice channel, this sold probably leak a bit less? or am i wrong? or am i just not good at wicking?

Does the billow leak easily? i struggle on the goblin. maybe one out of every 3 builds do not leak. but i think with the raised airholes above the juice channel, this sold probably leak a bit less? or am i wrong? or am i just not good at wicking?
Its early days for me but i had zero leaks thus far. I just stuffed the cotton in the upper juice channel and closed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its early days for me but i had zero leaks thus far. I just stuffed the cotton in the upper juice channel and closed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the problem with the goblin is that my mod is not always upright. its fine if its standing up, but as soon as its tipped sideways and then brought upright again, the juice just runs out of it.

I think the problem with the goblin is that my mod is not always upright. its fine if its standing up, but as soon as its tipped sideways and then brought upright again, the juice just runs out of it.
Check out Trevor Jones video on wicking the Goblin, his method works perfectly every time

Bit of a lengthy video but definitely worth the watch.

Check out Trevor Jones video on wicking the Goblin, his method works perfectly every time

Bit of a lengthy video but definitely worth the watch.

i did follow that one. my friend said i looked like an idiot with all the blowing i did. I got it perfect once. i think the second and third time i was maybe a little light on the cotton. guess i'll just have to try again. just so irritating with that tank since you always loose your juice if something is not going right.

i did follow that one. my friend said i looked like an idiot with all the blowing i did. I got it perfect once. i think the second and third time i was maybe a little light on the cotton. guess i'll just have to try again. just so irritating with that tank since you always loose your juice if something is not going right.
Dude I see you are in Cape Town, when the boys meet again I will let you know and we can meet up. Just bring your rebuild kit with you and I will wick it for you and show you how I do it

Dude I see you are in Cape Town, when the boys meet again I will let you know and we can meet up. Just bring your rebuild kit with you and I will wick it for you and show you how I do it
Waiting patiently for a meet up in cape town that i can attend. I see only the joburg people seem to have a lot of gatherings

Back