BLCK Flavour - New Nicotine added to the Range!

Richio

- BLCK Flavour - BLCK.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
GOLD NIC
GOLD STANDARD NICOTINE

NOW IN STOCK
We have a new range of Nicotine in stock.
Tasteless, Smooth, Top Quality Nicotine made in the USA

100mg/ml | 48mg/ml | 36mg/ml
PG/VG Based | 100ml Chubby Gorilla Bottles

- CLICK HERE FOR A SMOOTH HIT -

Last edited:
Oooh! Another high nic option and at a good price!

I see they emphasise smooth a lot @Richio ... Would this give a better TH over the nic salts?

Hi @Stosta

This will give you Throat Hit without the harshness. Unlike Salts where emphasis is placed on nicotine satisfaction rather than TH.

Oooh! Another high nic option and at a good price!

I see they emphasise smooth a lot @Richio ... Would this give a better TH over the nic salts?

I tested this product a couple of weeks back (48mg PG) and it is as smooth as silk...

I made it side by side with the Gold Nic Salts and the vape was virtually indistinguishable - a must have for any self respecting DIY'er!!!

Congrats on the new nicotine @Richio !

But i dont understand
Surely throat hit = harshness

So how can it have 48mg and have lots of throat hit but be smooth as silk?
Am i missing something?

My understanding is it gives a good nicotine hit,or chest hit,which satisfies the craving,but no harshness on the throat as with traditional nicotine.Most of my diy mixes have that harshness on the throat,which I hate so im hoping this new nic will change that

My understanding is it gives a good nicotine hit,or chest hit,which satisfies the craving,but no harshness on the throat as with traditional nicotine.Most of my diy mixes have that harshness on the throat,which I hate so im hoping this new nic will change that

Ok thanks @Slick
So along the lines of what I understand the nic salts do

Dont take my word for it @Silver ,that's just my understanding,wait for the experts to fully explain

Now this sounds like it's up my alley. Will give this a shot.

Last edited:
Back