BLCK Flavour - Specialty Product

Richio

- BLCK Flavour - BLCK.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Morning all - We have something new which has come into stock

BLCK Ice
A concentrate is a variant of Koolada that is used in international menthol or Icy e-liquids. Think Koolada but just way better.
Usage: Recommended at 1% (or 2% if you want that extra added ice effect). This product can also be mixed with menthol or as a substitute for Koolada.

- CLICK HERE FOR SOME ICY COLD AWESOMENESS -

Last edited:
This sounds very interesting @Richio !
Black Ice mmmm......
:D

@Silver if this doesn't get you to start DIY then I guess ...:mm:

That is a sore point!

You know what @Richio

I won a DIY hamper at one of the early ECIGSSA Vape Meets in Cape Town - the one we had near Blouberg. Those flavours were forced into the garage because my dear wife said they were stinking out the house. That was the end of that.

I then came back with a vengeance in late 2016 - I found about 5 or 6 recipes I liked on the DIY threads here on the forum and ordered about 50 or 60 concentrates and the scale and some bottles etc. Then I had these visions of spending some quiet time in December becoming a mad scientist.... That never happened... and the year commenced.... and then I was hit with a truckload of work.... now its June... :eek:

I am quite ashamed. But believe me the intention is there...

I will get there

@Richio is this the same stuff they use in for example the Fantasi range to give that icy cool effect? Placed an order on saturday for this and some other stuff keen to play around with this and the molinberry queen grapes and funky pineapple

@Richio is this the same stuff they use in for example the Fantasi range to give that icy cool effect? Placed an order on saturday for this and some other stuff keen to play around with this and the molinberry queen grapes and funky pineapple
Biggest problem for me is the dilution percentage. This one is 20%, TFM is 10 % and internationally I have read of WS-23 at 30%. There should be some sort of standard. In the mean time I shall just use FA Polar Blast.

Biggest problem for me is the dilution percentage. This one is 20%, TFM is 10 % and internationally I have read of WS-23 at 30%. There should be some sort of standard. In the mean time I shall just use FA Polar Blast.
That is a bit confusing yes

Hi @Andre
We have a 30% version which will be up on site this week due to the demand on it. I have found at 10% it tastes like polar blast but thats just my opinion.
Hi @Schnappie
This is the same variant of koolada used in the malaysian juices.

Hi @Andre
We have a 30% version which will be up on site this week due to the demand on it. I have found at 10% it tastes like polar blast but thats just my opinion.
Hi @Schnappie
This is the same variant of koolada used in the malaysian juices.
Thanks @Richio I see the fantasi is from malaysia if its the case its perfect for what Im after

Back