BLCK Flavour | Suppliers of Multi-Purpose Flavouring & More

Lol do u have any good recipes for ry4d I see this one has more caramel flavouring than the first ry4d which will be interesting as a single flavour vape. What's ur vg pg % with ry4d

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

For HRH it's plain and simple. 60:40 Vg Pg 5% Ry4 Double 12mg Nic.
I am busy with a Butterscotch Custart and Ry4, Tried it first with Bold tobacco, but not that impressed with bold. Will post in DIY if it's worthwhile.
Then there is one with Ry4, Vanilla Swirl and Sweet cream, but can't think of the % right now.

For HRH it's plain and simple. 60:40 Vg Pg 5% Ry4 Double 12mg Nic.
I am busy with a Butterscotch Custart and Ry4, Tried it first with Bold tobacco, but not that impressed with bold. Will post in DIY if it's worthwhile.
Then there is one with Ry4, Vanilla Swirl and Sweet cream, but can't think of the % right now.
Thank you bud

I see some missing flavours papaya, cantaloupe, em, going through a few recipes I want to make

IMG_4782.JPG

@Richio - awesome service, thanks for the cadbury's biscuit! I will now drizzle it with INW Biscuit and drip it! ;-)

WOW im impressed ordered this morning before knowing about the discount and made a comment on my stupidity for it, these guys @Richio at blckvapour insist to add an extra item to make up for the discount I did not take advantage off due to my own stupidity.

Ok so looking forward to the vapemail on monday and our company driver knocks at my door with a parcel in his hands,its my order!! well done guys great price and great service what more can I possibly ask for. Mixing up this batch tonight already and will be vaping it by the time I only expected to get vapemail.

@Richio do u guys also do INW and Flavour art and which other concentrate makes other than TFA

Hi @MoneymanVape. We will getting stock of Flavour art, capella, inawera and flavour West in the next 2 - 3 weeks.

Wanted to chime in with the others. Order placed at 08:50 on Friday. Received at 14:20. Created an interesting version of a Gitanes by 15:30. Thanks @Richio.

Thx @Richio, got my order today, great service!! Will post on Vape mail as soon as I have a chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought that exact scale for r120 from a guy that sells gadgets etc. I love it. Dont realy use use it for vg/pg/nic but for flavour ot works nice. Especially because i onley make small batches atm. I realised that a drop.is not always a drop thats why. I would say buy it. Especially if you have noticed some inconsistencies in you flavour at the same ratio

Back