BLCK Flavour | Suppliers of Multi-Purpose Flavouring & More

Totally agree, strawberry ripe is the closest to a real strawberry taste and works well. Even the scent when you open the bottle of it , exact same as you would get from a real strawberry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's my staple concentrate, has to be in box. You could take all of them away and just leave me with SB Ripe and some base and I'm sorted lol
The smell is so close to actual strawberries one would think you could drink the bottle :p

The Gush clone I made from the concentrates bought here was a resounding success. We had a get together/braai yesterday afternoon and I was vaping the Gush clone in an old Gush bottle. Everyone that vaped it loved, it even fooled my mate that knows the juice!
I have been chasing this clone since I started DIY 2 months ago and thanks to @Richio for sourcing Shirley Temple my goal was finally achieved.
Excellent service from an exceptional guy! Let me know when you have the Swedish Gummy in stock, will make future clones easier if I can get it all from you :D
Gush clone?

Never heard of it but sounds interesting

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
If you like sweet vapes then you will like Gush. This is my "treat" juice I buy, @R300 per 30ml it is a bit costly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If you like sweet vapes then you will like Gush. This is my "treat" juice I buy, @R300 per 30ml it is a bit costly.

What's the clones recipe

What's the clones recipe

I posted it earlier in the thread. I can post it again tomorrow only, it's on my laptop which I left at work today.

I posted it earlier in the thread. I can post it again tomorrow only, it's on my laptop which I left at work today.

Will search for it thanks bud

I know this on off topic but damn we need the Like button back. It sucks to be on mobile and not be able to thank a friend :(

I know this on off topic but damn we need the Like button back. It sucks to be on mobile and not be able to thank a friend :(

I agree 100%

@Richio any idea when Cap and FA will be loaded?

Edit, never mind just read 2 posts up

I've got some bad news, we suppose to receive our Cap & FA labels today. Unfortunately the printers messed up our order and it will need to be reprinted, so it looks like we'll only be able to upload it to the site Friday afternoon. My apologies for the inconvenience.
@moonunit @MoneymanVape @Create-A-Cloud @daniel craig

I've got some bad news, we suppose to receive our Cap & FA labels today. Unfortunately the printers messed up our order and it will need to be reprinted, so it looks like we'll only be able to upload it to the site Friday afternoon. My apologies for the inconvenience.
@moonunit @MoneymanVape @Create-A-Cloud @daniel craig
Thanks for the update, have some concentrates I need to order, want to try a "cheaper" version of mothers milk and another new recipe that's been toiling in my mind.

Thanks, need some CAP VBIC and VC V1

Loving the new labelling and flavours from cap all sound delicious @Richio any new flavours from FA? @Richio I don't see fuji apple, Berry Crunch, Fruit circles with milk?

Back