BLCK Flavour | Suppliers of Multi-Purpose Flavouring & More

Hi @kyle_redbull
We don't have stock of fruit Circles and milk
Just for future reference, berry crunch has been renamed berry cereal due to trademark issues. The same goes for captain cereal, it is now called crunchy cereal.

Hi @kyle_redbull
We don't have stock of fruit Circles and milk
Just for future reference, berry crunch has been renamed berry cereal due to trademark issues. The same goes for captain cereal, it is now called crunchy cereal.
Thanks bud

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi @Eequinox
A customer bought out all our stock of Fa cookie that just came in. Our next shipment is only landing around 3 weeks time.
@kyle_redbull fruit Circles and milk will come in 2 weeks time.

@Richio can you give some info on FA croissant? Smells and tastes lemony, which I was quite surprised by, was hoping a for a doughy buttery crispy sort of flavour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @moonunit
We brought croissant in as per a customers request. I was also hoping for a light buttery flavour but unfortunately it turns out its more like a lemon cream. Flavour art based this flavour on a italian croissant (cornetti) which has a zesty taste to it. I will update the description accordingly.

Hi Richio, do you think you will be able able to get Fruit Circles with Milk in?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi @Greyz
Fruit circles and milk is on our incoming TFA shipment
Thanks a mil, soon I'll need use only 1 site for all my DIY needs

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@Richio thanks will be ordering soon sorting out a few other issues first

@Richio CAP Pina colada does this taste like the real thing or what would u add to get a proper Pina colada vape?

@kyle_redbull I haven't tasted cap pina colada so I can't comment on that.
@Create-A-Cloud We awaiting our next shipment from flavor art and capella to arrive, we've also got new Inawera coming in. As soon as they all here, we'll be putting something together for the vapers.

@Richio
Hi, My cart seems to have disappeared with all the flavors I wanted to order. Do you clear the carts from time to time?

@Richio
Hi, My cart seems to have disappeared with all the flavors I wanted to order. Do you clear the carts from time to time?
Hehe, that has happened to me too with more than one vendor. You build up a nice collection of flavours as you see recipes and then boom you cart disappears and the old memory is stretched to the limit. Nowadays I take a snapshot of my cart for just in case.

@Richio

I find that if a certain amount of my cart contents are "sold out" my cart tends to empty, ie: I left my cart over night because I wasn't 100% sure of my flavours.

Hi @Shooterbuddy

@Feliks Karp is right, if there's a system update or an item gets sold out and you have those items in your cart, it will automatically remove it. We have tried to find a way around this by adding the save cart option but it still seems to do it. It is wired this way to prevent over selling an item

Strange thing is it removed everything around 20 items. Will rather write down in future:) Thanks for the reply

I just want to publicly thank @Richio for coming to my rescue. I placed my order this morning, it wasn't a big order, just a top up of a 4 concentrates that I was low on.
I kept having that feeling like I'm forgetting something so I kept going through the site, adding stuff, scale, bottles etc, while trying to remember what it was.

Then it hit me at 3.30pm long after I've paid for my order, I needed Joy as a few recipes I had called for it and I didn't have any.
In a half panic I try calling Richio, voicemail so I fire off an email hoping he hasn't shipped my order. To be safe I sent a whatsapp message too.

Richio replies with a minute and all sanity is restored, Joy will make it to tag along with my other goodies.

Thanks Richio, I appreciate what you did for me today. If your ever down this neck of the woods I'll owe you a beer!

I just want to publicly thank @Richio for coming to my rescue. I placed my order this morning, it wasn't a big order, just a top up of a 4 concentrates that I was low on.
I kept having that feeling like I'm forgetting something so I kept going through the site, adding stuff, scale, bottles etc, while trying to remember what it was.

Then it hit me at 3.30pm long after I've paid for my order, I needed Joy as a few recipes I had called for it and I didn't have any.
In a half panic I try calling Richio, voicemail so I fire off an email hoping he hasn't shipped my order. To be safe I sent a whatsapp message too.

Richio replies with a minute and all sanity is restored, Joy will make it to tag along with my other goodies.

Thanks Richio, I appreciate what you did for me today. If your ever down this neck of the woods I'll owe you a beer!

Lovely service, when in dire needs! Nice to see in this age of profits.

Top service @Richio thank you as usual always going out of ur way to make ur clients happy thank u

c03e3235a348db0a8444d044b59ad5f7.jpg

Recieved my concentrates today, no leakages in perfect condition, thanks a mil @Richio will definitely order from you guys again soon.
Happy camper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine on Wednesday and mixed what I wanted yesterday. Must say I love that they package concentrates in drip bottles (I'm a dripper and Love tiny bottles to carry with me)

Great care was taken so no leakage could happen, Thanx for great service @Richio can't wait to cloud up this place

Back