Bling is Back!

Good news. Would like to see what they have on offer. But the website is still down.

Is it just me or is the prices not as WOW as it was previously?

Haven't checked the site. Will check tomorrow

Send from the small screen

Im sure almost everything on the site you can buy cheaper locally by just walking into a shop amd not waiting weeks, months for their shipping. Do you pay extra for shipping on bling?

I compared a few random Bling prices to Fasttech prices (plus 15% VAT plus R25 handling fee). They seem to be close to Fasttech prices. You would have to add Bling's shipping cost but if it arrives quickly then it might be worth ordering from them.

I compared a few random Bling prices to Fasttech prices (plus 15% VAT plus R25 handling fee). They seem to be close to Fasttech prices. You would have to add Bling's shipping cost but if it arrives quickly then it might be worth ordering from them.

Just checked for the Zeus X and shipping is 30-90 days. For that few bucks I'll rather buy at local shop and pay the domestic shipping and get it within 2 or 3 days. Anyway, their prices have gone up.

I checked a few items and they were all available off the shelf at local suppliers at cheaper prices

Agreed . the price is not what it used to be . have been seeing lower prices at our local vendors , batteries seem a good price from bling

About R200 cheaper than most SA shops and the shipping should be within 2 weeks... "should be" being the operative term.

For
upload_2019-3-5_16-16-57.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-5_16-11-15.png
    upload_2019-3-5_16-11-15.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 33
It's closed, obviously.

Back