Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
With the proliferation of Pod systems (Closed Systems) I thought I would get the BO from a German Web site to try. I have tied more than a few of these systems and while they are pretty ideal for smoker conversions they are only really useful for experienced vapers as Ninja devices.

I was lucky with my Cue in that non of my pods leaked and I was given two to test both of which have been given to new converts... so I bought myself another one to test and see if this new one has leaky pods... but haven't opened it yet...

I guess the BO caught my magpie eye because it gold... I also bought a few of the different pods flavours I thought I may like and if my memory serves me right they had about 6 or 7 flavours to choose from. I obviously got the mint and arctic flavours as well as Gin flavoured one which should be interesting.

The draw is a little more open than the Cue and the Phix and with a little slip streaming I get a reasonable restricted lung hit which is great for me... but it is a MTL device.

It doesn't appear to be a magnet pod and you have to force the pod in an out... my first pod of choice was the Arctical and I like it a lot... probably the nicest tasting pod of all for me. Also nice that you can easily see the juice level through a little window.
BQ 002.JPG BQ 003.JPG BQ 004.JPG BQ 005.JPG

That looks great @Rob Fisher !

Thanks for showing us

Do you know what the mah capacity of the battery is and how much fluid is in each pod?

This device just screams "Durban"!!! (I think other Durban folk will know what I mean, but it will totally go well with a bunny, my amazing car sound, and puma shoes!)

I actually think it looks amazing. What did it set you back, and do you think they will become available locally?

That looks great @Rob Fisher !

Thanks for showing us

Do you know what the mah capacity of the battery is and how much fluid is in each pod?

Pods are 1.5ml. Battery capacity – 380 mAh or 380 “puffs” and with the Bo Power which is a box that turns it into a box mod 1500 mAh

PS and correction to original post it does have magnets to hold the pod in place...

This device just screams "Durban"!!! (I think other Durban folk will know what I mean, but it will totally go well with a bunny, my amazing car sound, and puma shoes!)

I actually think it looks amazing. What did it set you back, and do you think they will become available locally?

Euro 44.90 for the Durban version so a little pricey... not sure if it will appear on the local scene.

I do like the "Juul style" charging adapter. Is it magnetic like the Juul?
What do you think? More practical than a cable, for a device like this?

I do like the "Juul style" charging adapter. Is it magnetic like the Juul?
What do you think? More practical than a cable, for a device like this?

Actually no... as cute as it is standing up next to the PC I prefer a cable.

And yes it's magnetic.

Pleasure. I like that it’s possible to refill the pods, although they don’t advertise it. Check Youtube if you’re keen.

Very nice! I’ll check that out on YouTube, thanks!

I've seen some strange names for devices, but this one takes the cake. BO = Body Odour

Back