Bonza RDA + Dead Rabbit Challenger Cap

Modyrts

Hi Hungry, I'm Dad
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
So this is the gist of it...

I love the bonza rda with a passion. I need a new rda for my recently stripped copper mech. Unfortunately the bonza doesnt come with a Cu option only black and SS and other Cu rdas I've seen havnt been to my taste or rated well.

Now the Dead Rabbit by no means is a bad rda however I just prefer the bonza and I dont really want to compromise. So I was wondering if anyone who has a bonza and a dead rabbit challenger cap (preferrably the copper one/priest cap) could tell me if it fits and if so could they please send a picture here.

So this is the gist of it...

I love the bonza rda with a passion. I need a new rda for my recently stripped copper mech. Unfortunately the bonza doesnt come with a Cu option only black and SS and other Cu rdas I've seen havnt been to my taste or rated well.

Now the Dead Rabbit by no means is a bad rda however I just prefer the bonza and I dont really want to compromise. So I was wondering if anyone who has a bonza and a dead rabbit challenger cap (preferrably the copper one/priest cap) could tell me if it fits and if so could they please send a picture here.

From my experience with the DR, the caps have an inside lip which catches on every RDA that I have tried to fit them onto. I don't think it will work, but I haven't got a Bonza so I can't say for sure. Here is a photo of said lip.1534671233620793100322.jpg

Thanks @Spyro

Will be looking for a different RDA then.

By the way what tube is that

I know its off topic but what build you prefer in your bonza?

I know its off topic but what build you prefer in your bonza?

Ive been using a mates bonza quite a while hence why i want to get it. Ive used smileyco aliens and babble wrap fused claptons and demon killer tigers and imo the FCs were better of the three

Back