Bonza RDA Reviews

Bananaheadcase

Vaping headcase
LV

Awards
I've been vaping on my newly bought Bonza RDA and just thought I'd give my opinion on it. I must say that it's buy far my favourite RDA (and I've got the goon 1.5 - which I know is most people's love) - so smooth and flavour for days. Also very easy to build on which is a big plus in my book and a nice deep juice well.

I'd definitely recommend this RDA to anyone searching for something new. I just love how smooth the airflow is and was quite pleasantly surprised when doing my first build on it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I've heard good things about the bonds. I have too many rda's at the moment, but it's on my list

I've heard good things about the bonds. I have too many rda's at the moment, but it's on my list
As do we all but definitely give this a go when you get rid of some RDA's. We all have our tastes but absolutely love this RDA

I think the Bonza was one of those 'under the radar' RDAs just a good all round RDA and the smooth airflow. Still prefer the DR though can't wait for the SQ

I have both the DR and the Bonza, both great but feel the Bonza wins on airflow with the DR having a tad bit better Flavour, they will both remain in my arsenal! Love them!

I think the Bonza was one of those 'under the radar' RDAs just a good all round RDA and the smooth airflow. Still prefer the DR though can't wait for the SQ
Agree completely. I've been secretly eyeing the DR out but if I buy another vape "thing" so soon after my bonza I might have the ball and chain kill me in my sleep Haha!
How is the flavour on it? I've heard it's pretty good.

Thanks for your views @Bananaheadcase

Hope you dont mind but I have amended the thread title slightly by changing the last word to "Reviews"
And I have moved the thread to the relevant Reviews subforum

Agree completely. I've been secretly eyeing the DR out but if I buy another vape "thing" so soon after my bonza I might have the ball and chain kill me in my sleep Haha!
How is the flavour on it? I've heard it's pretty good.

Flavour on the DR is best I've on a RDA , airflow is smooth very smooth and it's super squonk proof which is an added bonus. I'll see if I can do a video on it but there are many reviews out on it anyway so meh ....
Can't compare vs the Bonza as I don't own one but these days RDAs are so close it's almost indistinguishable ....

I’d like to hear more thoughts on this RDA before I put it on my list of things to get. For those that have it, what’s it like when you minimize the airflow for a tight draw? Does it get hot quick/too hot?

Back