Bored At Work... Blow Vapor Into Stuff...

Pretty cool, but you must've been bloody bored:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

is this what you get paid to do at work @Smokyg

awesome vid none the less bro

LOL!

Nice clouds there @Smokyg, you are earning your nick name for sure

What rig are you running on the Igo?

LOL!

Nice clouds there @Smokyg, you are earning your nick name for sure

What rig are you running on the Igo?
Haha! Thanks man, Igo-l on a nemi, actually have a simple 5 wrap 28g 2mm and the wraps are spaced so not a micro coil.. Was a experiment coil and deemed to be more successful than anticipated..

Can you send pics please @Smokyg

I need to rig my drippers with some serious cloud production for Vapemeet group Cloud pic tomorrow

Can you send pics please @Smokyg

I need to rig my drippers with some serious cloud production for Vapemeet group Cloud pic tomorrow
Sure thing, if you bring kanthal ill wrap you a boss cloud chasing coil ;) What dripper are you running?

Lol, I will be bringing my portable coil assembling kit, but I was hoping to rig the dripper tonight and get it up and running before then.

Got an IgoL, ERA, and the IGOw3

Lol, I will be bringing my portable coil assembling kit, but I was hoping to rig the dripper tonight and get it up and running before then.

Got an IgoL, ERA, and the IGOw3
Im getting my w3 tomorrow. Im more of a "street" coiler, using bits of other wire and stuff to wrap coils on, its not just about building the coil, its about having fun while doing it and using weird things to wrap with.. Lol... Youll see tomorrow.. :)

@Smokyg LOL! I like the idea of free-style impressionist coiling.

I am working on my rabbit coil, but it hasn't worked out well. I will bring you some pypie so you can try RipTrippers Inception coil when you get a chance

I am working on my rabbit coil, but it hasn't worked out well. I will bring you some pypie so you can try RipTrippers Inception coil when you get a chance

Haha, thanks, its awesome.

That would be great! Ill have to ask VK to bring more kanthal with... :D I use more kanthal than i use juice...

What is the rabbit coil if you dont mind me asking?

An absolutely awesome video...and just think, no stinky smell to accompany all that vapour. Interestingly, the Reo Modmaster also prefers doing his Reomizer coils that way, he can't be bothered with the trouble of a micro coil. And no cotton for him, just silica - 3 mm (I think) silica doubled and wrapped your way.

An absolutely awesome video...and just think, no stinky smell to accompany all that vapour. Interestingly, the Reo Modmaster also prefers doing his Reomizer coils that way, he can't be bothered with the trouble of a micro coil. And no cotton for him, just silica - 3 mm (I think) silica doubled and wrapped your way.
Usually i put quite some time into my coils perfecting them, but this was a small leftover piece that was lying on my desk and i decided ti mess around.. Lol. I am a full cotton junkie!! Easy to replace and a billion times easier to get into a coil..

Yes, I have mentioned it before...coiling becomes addictive by itself and one gets withdrawal systems if you do not build a coil every now and then. Probably because it takes your mind away from all the usual dreary stuff.

Haha! Thanks man, Igo-l on a nemi, actually have a simple 5 wrap 28g 2mm and the wraps are spaced so not a micro coil.. Was a experiment coil and deemed to be more successful than anticipated..

Interesting.. I'm going to try something similar in the Kayfun later, after I get through about 4ml of Amaretto first. :mad:

Lovely video @Smokyg !
I liked the background music ;-)

Yes, I have mentioned it before...coiling becomes addictive by itself and one gets withdrawal systems if you do not build a coil every now and then. Probably because it takes your mind away from all the usual dreary stuff.
Most definitely! Will need to buy more that 5m of kanthal from now on.. :)

Back