Boss Vape In-House Brand Nicotine

Used it about a year ago. Was alot cheaper than other brands at the time

On that note what about CC nic. Cloud corporation??? Anyone

@ddk1979 I used it, the 36mg Nic USP, very nice. I'm new to the making juice thing, but for me no problems... Very smooth.

On that note what about CC nic. Cloud corporation??? Anyone
I use cloud corporation nic. It's not bad at all, similar to scrawny gecko in terms of potency, I normally find the throat hit a tad bit higher than gold nic. I did do just base nicotine testing and I did 9 mg per ml mtl and 2.5mg per ml dl and it's smooth, no harshness, just a plain neutral taste, no peppery notes. Winner in my books.

Never used it, but it seems wickedly expensive... Their 100mg is R499 versus the R199 I paid for Spyder nic just before the lockdown.

Never used it, but it seems wickedly expensive... Their 100mg is R499 versus the R199 I paid for Spyder nic just before the lockdown.
How’s that Spyder Nic, wanted to try it then lockdown happened and never ended.

I have only mixed a couple of things with mine now and it is VERY smooth. I think most people will probably not notice a great difference between Spyder and something like Gold Nic, but there is a huge difference between that and Scrawny.

I have only mixed a couple of things with mine now and it is VERY smooth. I think most people will probably not notice a great difference between Spyder and something like Gold Nic, but there is a huge difference between that and Scrawny.
Thanks. Will give it a crack when we’re allowed to be adults again.

Got my PG/VG today

So if I have 1 L of 70/30 vg/pg

How much 36mg PG nic do I add to get 3% but still maintain the 70/30 ratio ? :facepalm: I still have stock of Nic

How much more vg must I add ?

Last edited:
Good Day
Been using Boss vape nic since he started selling it about a year and a half ago. Very satisfied, and can't taste the difference for nicotine that is double the price.
P.S. his shop is also the cheapest on batteries, you wont even find a "special" on another site for the price he charges for batteries.
And keep a eye out for his black Friday specials. 1 Litre PG and VG selling for R 5. 18650 batteries Samsung 30Q marked down for R 49. Been like that for the past 2 years. Hopefully he can do it again this year.

Got my PG/VG today

How much 36mg PG nic do I add to get 3% but still maintain the 70/30 ratio ? :facepalm: I still have stock of Nic

If you use 15 % flavouring your ratio will be as follow:
8.33 ml of 100% PG Nicotine based on 36 mg Nicotine
6.67 ml of PG
70 ML of VG
then 15 ml Flavour that is PG base

This will give you 100 ml at 70/30 with 3% nic when using 36mg

Thanks Stephan, can we do this without the flavouring aspect please.

What I am looking to achieve is to have a 70/30/3mg nic ready to use. When I mix my ratio's are 7-8% and this brings me down to 2.7 mg or so. I can live with that.

If you don’t mind I’d just like to chirp in here.
I found that mixing with Spyder nic @3mg or more you start getting a peppery taste, it’s still smooth but has a peppery taste to it. Anything below 3mg there’s no peppery taste like @CJB85 mentioned big difference between Spyder and scrawny. Below 3mg I’d say Spyder nic is on par with Gold nic.

Got my PG/VG today

Hey @Stranger, there is an app on Playstore(if you use Android, not sure about Apple) called E-Liquid Recipes that works all that out as a juice calculator app. Very good app, very accurate, and stores all your recipes online... Give it a try... Works out all the PG/VG contents correctly according to your Nic strengths.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Got my PG/VG today

If you have 100ml 36 PG nic:

100ml 36mg PG nic
864ml 70/30 VG/PG premix
236ml pure VG

That will make you 1200ml of 70/30 VG/PG @3mg nic

If you have 100ml 36 PG nic:

100ml 36mg PG nic
864ml 70/30 VG/PG premix
236ml pure VG

That will make you 1200ml of 70/30 VG/PG @3mg nic

Thank you kindly, this is what I am looking for. I think I could have managed via E-Liquid Recipes (thanks mybru, i do use it for my mixes) but the pre mix has thrown me off completely. Now I just have to find something that big to mix in.

Swambo will freak when she finds me with her kitchen scales :)

Mine is still on the way. Will give feedback when used.

70/30 vg/pg @3mg nic

6% Lemon Meringue pie (FW)
2% Vanilla custard (TFA)
0.5% WS23 @20%

Very nice after dinner mix on the Recurve dual (possible tank cracker, best on metal tanks or glass)

Just be careful. They packaged my nicotine very poorly. The two bottles were loose in the box and were clinking around when I picked the box up. No bubble wrap on the bottles. It's a wonder they survived the trip. Not good.

Just be careful. They packaged my nicotine very poorly. The two bottles were loose in the box and were clinking around when I picked the box up. No bubble wrap on the bottles. It's a wonder they survived the trip. Not good.
Not exactly encouraging :notagain:

Back