Boss Vape In-House Brand Nicotine

Not exactly encouraging :notagain:

I sent them an email and asked that they be more careful with that in the future. They haven't replied yet.....or maybe they won't. I don't care. Just worried about future packages...

May have been a once off, or rushed as he is under pressure. Mine came very securely wrapped in bubble wrap. Good that you let him know though. I am sure he will take note.

May have been a once off, or rushed as he is under pressure. Mine came very securely wrapped in bubble wrap. Good that you let him know though. I am sure he will take note.

Yeah, I wasn't nasty or anything. My email was polite and just pointed to the mistake. I'm sure he'll take note of it. No harm done at least. Would've been nasty if the bottles broke :eek::confused:

Good to hear it's most likely an isolated incident and not the norm.

Bought 3 bottles of nic from Boss Vape - all peppery as hell and straight hurts my chest. Bought Gold nic from blck vapour and havent had those issues so I'm not a big fan to say the least.

If you do not mind me asking, how are you mixing.

I bought nic from Boss vape and made a pre mix 70/30 VG/PG @ 3%. It probably stood for a week before I used it to make up my ADV. I have since used 1 L of it and now need to decide if I do the pre mix again or straight out of the bottle.

I have had no issues with this.

Got my PG/VG today

So if I have 1 L of 70/30 vg/pg

How much 36mg PG nic do I add to get 3% but still maintain the 70/30 ratio ? :facepalm: I still have stock of Nic

How much more vg must I add ?

If you add 116ml of PG Nic@36mg/ml and 275ml of VG to your exisiting 1000ml of 70/30, you'll end up with 1391ml of, (close as dammit), 70/30 @ 3mg/ml ;)

If you do not mind me asking, how are you mixing.

I bought nic from Boss vape and made a pre mix 70/30 VG/PG @ 3%. It probably stood for a week before I used it to make up my ADV. I have since used 1 L of it and now need to decide if I do the pre mix again or straight out of the bottle.

I have had no issues with this.

Mixed up a one shot and a couple other recipes and all same result with that nic.
Shook the hell out of the nic bottle and mixed it up at 3mg for dl and 12mg for mtl, i even tried the same nic with a different pg/vg supplier - both same result.

Now i got a bunch of juice i can't vape

Anecdotally, what I have experienced is that older / oxidised / incorrectly stored Nicotine, (irrespective of whether it's in VG, PG or both), seems to develop a peppery / metallic nose, (taste in this context), to which I've now dedicated a small bar fridge to my eliquid and associated raw materials storage ... Incidentally ... I have on occasion successfully "hidden" that nose with butterscotch and sweetener as apposed to tossing it.

As to fresh stock, (devoid of the horrid peppery metallic nose), along with great pricing ... I generally use Clyrolinx Nic. Certainly looking at the prices quoted in this thread, they're considerably cheaper!

Anecdotally, what I have experienced is that older / oxidised / incorrectly stored Nicotine, (irrespective of whether it's in VG, PG or both), seems to develop a peppery / metallic nose, (taste in this context), to which I've now dedicated a small bar fridge to my eliquid and associated raw materials storage ... Incidentally ... I have on occasion successfully "hidden" that nose with butterscotch and sweetener as apposed to tossing it.

As to fresh stock, (devoid of the horrid peppery metallic nose), along with great pricing ... I generally use Clyrolinx Nic. Certainly looking at the prices quoted in this thread, they're considerably cheaper!

I also used to use Clyrolinx nic and can confirm no peppery taste and best price. I have however stopped using them because the cost of postage outweighs any savings unless you are buying in bulk

I agree my Nic goes straight into the fridge as soon as I get it, never had an issue with any Nic I bought before and I've had scrawny Nic, gold Nic, the boss vape Nic and spider nic(my fave) and 1 or 2 I can't remember the name of I bought during lockdown and never really had an issue with any of em

Have used boss vape nic, for myself and other clients, had no issues, Good product for the price.

Back